• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
I'm quite surprised that I was actually able to find a source for SN here in the Philippines. I haven't checked it's purity but it's from a legit shop that sells chemicals anyway. As per antitimetics, I'll probably take a huge dose of OTC antivert and a bunch of my antacid pills as I go.

I think I feel relieved. I don't feel too optimistic about my life in the next few months so this will be my peace of mind for now.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Vesiira, Inoirel and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have a plan to leave this existence, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cyandude, myusername890 and imonadeadline
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
Oh hey, fellow Filipino here. There were a couple of other SN sources that got shut down from the big S app though. There's only one left as far as I know. I've been wondering if some deaths got linked to them...because if there has, then it's odd there's no news or anything about it. (Not too weird considering suicide is a contagion though.)

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Aug 15, 2023
Oh hey, fellow Filipino here. There were a couple of other SN sources that got shut down from the big S app though. There's only one left as far as I know. I've been wondering if some deaths got linked to them...because if there has, then it's odd there's no news or anything about it. (Not too weird considering suicide is a contagion though.)
I found it on the L shop, but I'm noy buying from these sites lol. I don't trust them.

• Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
I found it on the L shop, but I'm noy buying from these sites lol. I don't trust them.
you're right not to. idk which shop you're talking about but im glad it gives you comfort to know they exist. i had mine in my cart for a really long while, until one day the listing got deleted. so the second i found another source, i didn't hesitate to get it.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Aug 15, 2023
you're right not to. idk which shop you're talking about but im glad it gives you comfort to know they exist. i had mine in my cart for a really long while, until one day the listing got deleted. so the second i found another source, i didn't hesitate to get it.
How much did it cost you? Have you tested the purity or are you hoping for the best?

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
I'll also exit with that method soon. I'm from Brazil and yeah, finding sources is really tough. I managed to find a rather trustworthy one tho, an online store that sells chemical products. I believe the purity was 99%, so I'm very optimistic I'll be able to take the bus soon.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Taking a huge dose of something will induce nausea, it is best to keep everything else ingested other than SN at the lowest amount possible.

Good luck with your plans.

• Informative
Reactions: AliceinNeverland, leavingthesoultrap and imonadeadline
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
How much did it cost you? Have you tested the purity or are you hoping for the best?
short of 500 pesos inclusive of shipping. they sent me an SDS file indicating its purity, CAS no., and so forth. everything feels legit? they're an "industrial chemicals wholesaler" as per the website. i have no plans on testing it. it would be smart if i did

D

Deleted member 65988

short of 500 pesos inclusive of shipping. they sent me an SDS file indicating its purity, CAS no., and so forth. everything feels legit? they're an "industrial chemicals wholesaler" as per the website. i have no plans on testing it. it would be smart if i did
It would be but seeing as they have done everything standard for what's required for the sale of chemical then I don't see why you should worry too much about it. I got iso certification on the chemical analysis and the purity was 99.5%.

• Love
Reactions: imonadeadline and uniqueusername39
C

cloudymoon

Feb 11, 2023
btw, if i remember correctly otc antiemetics are pointless, because they work on the wrong part of your brain. i also have this issue, because i have no idea how to get prescription anitemetics.
either way, good luck and best wishes.

• Informative
Reactions: imonadeadline and uniqueusername39
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I'll also exit with that method soon. I'm from Brazil and yeah, finding sources is really tough. I managed to find a rather trustworthy one tho, an online store that sells chemical products. I believe the purity was 99%, so I'm very optimistic I'll be able to take the bus soon.
Can you pm me this site? I'm from Brazil too

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Aug 15, 2023
Question, did you buy this from DKC?

Foxykaavn

Foxykaavn

Nov 11, 2023
I'll be leaving soon. I hope to see you on the other side ♥️

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
btw, if i remember correctly otc antiemetics are pointless, because they work on the wrong part of your brain. i also have this issue, because i have no idea how to get prescription anitemetics.
either way, good luck and best wishes.
You need ones that are dopamine blocker iirc

• Informative
Reactions: imonadeadline
notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
I'm from the PH, too and I was hoping for anyone who can PM me the website? All the pages from the orange app has been deleted.

The one from D. seems to be sold out. :( I wonder if it'll ever go back in stock.

Reactions: Unknown21