howcanigo

howcanigo

another day without saying what i want to say?
Sep 9, 2023
I think humans generally live for other people and not themselves. not primarily anyway. i just didnt have really any people i connected with.

i've fallen in love, i didnt think it would happen, we've been close friends for well over a year. i think i should've known i would catch feelings. i told them about my suicidal thoughts one night over the phone and they actually listened. they stayed on the phone with me all night. they didnt make it entirely about them. they didnt say that it was selfish or not a choice i could make. they just listened and said that if i do decide to go, they want to know before i do so that i don't completely leave them in the dark to find out about it from someone else. i promised i'd stay around for another year, see how i feel then. i was planning on leaving in april of next year. i suppose i can wait a bit longer.

most of my problem is we cannot see eachother that often because of ride issues, and neither of us live alone. i cant do much about that though. ill figure it out.

(yes i did just have a thread about how i wanted to break up with my girlfriend so i wouldn't hurt her, which i did break up with her. our personalities just did not match beyond friendship. yes i am a lovesick idiot.)

thank you for reading my little spiel

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Al Gul, rileywatson, deadbody and 5 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Glad you're feeling in love. There's almost no feeling like it.
Try not to become too dependent of the person though. Life can be rocky sometimes and things can change quickly. If you're completely relying on this person for your well-being, you might have a really bad time if things would go south between the two of you.

Reactions: chloramine, tiger b, Al Gul and 1 other person
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Good for you man, glad to hear it. Hope it works out!

Reactions: tiger b and theblackdahlia8
howcanigo

howcanigo

another day without saying what i want to say?
Sep 9, 2023
Glad you're feeling in love. There's almost no feeling like it.
Try not to become too dependent of the person though. Life can be rocky sometimes and things can change quickly. If you're completely relying on this person for your well-being, you might have a really bad time if things would go south between the two of you.
oh yeah definitely. im trying my best to keep my eye on that while also not letting anxiety make it hard to enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten