• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Right so ive had a really shit violent year it seems, i have amassed a stockpile of antidepressants and vitamin D

My tactic as follows.

1. Take 8000 IU Vitamin D3 daily.
2. 20mg Citalopram.
3. Cut out dairy and sugar.
4. Continue my regular cardio.
5. Cut out all news and doomSC.
6. Multivitamins everyday.
7. Cold exposure.

Any other additions? My brain is fried chicken so im probably ignoring something.

S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
that sounds like a lot of vit D daily imo. I hope you test your levels of it while you take that. Besides the 8000IU, the multivitamins will also probably include some more vit D too

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
that sounds like a lot of vit D daily imo. I hope you test your levels of it while you take that. Besides the 8000IU, the multivitamins will also probably include some more vit D too
Multivitamins usually give around 400-500IU, which may not help if you have Vitamin D deficiencies (I take 5000IU).
You can take high doses of Vitamin D without any adverse effects unless it's like, 20kIU daily. Semi high doses are good in moderation but once your levels are normal it should be lowered to a little above daily needs. Still agree on testing once in a while though.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Multivitamins usually give around 400-500IU, which may not help if you have Vitamin D deficiencies (I take 5000IU).
You can take high doses of Vitamin D without any adverse effects unless it's like, 20kIU daily. Semi high doses are good in moderation but once your levels are normal it should be lowered to a little above daily needs. Still agree on testing once in a while though.
Yea i read about these online, watched a few medical professionals discuss the findings, sure there was a peer paper released a few months ago on VD3

I probably get a low amount of V3 i mean i work outside but i keep covered up to keep my skin less wrinkled and burned rofl.

The multivitamin is really just a psychological thing, the V3 in that is paltry at best

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I'm cutting out gluten.
It's making all my symptoms worse

Reactions: sserafim
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I survive on dairy and sugar ... is that fucking me up?!