• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
Our bodies are literally prisons. On a level so sophisticated that I'm starting to believe we truly have been designed by a Sadistic, God. Like God is a Nazi Doctor and this Suffering Machine that is our Planet is his laboratory. Our bodies are designed to have active Wardens and Security Failsafes (Survival Instinct) that prevent us from escaping. I truly believe there is some metaphysical aspect to the Suffering Machine that is our Planet. If this is all a simulation, then as previously stated - it's run by an Entity with the personality and goals of a Nazi Doctor.

Just as a for instance, I've never seen a suicidal person like us or those on this forum get cancer. I've only seen people who love life get cancer and serious near-fatal/fatal health problems. Like the Prison System that our bodies are decide - OKAY, YOU'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN, ACTIVATE SECURITY PROTCOL: CANCER CELLS.

I have a neighbor who has been fighting Leukemia for over 40 years. She goes through Hellish medical procedures every week, if not every day sometimes, because she doesn't want to die and loves life. I really, REALLY want to know what that's like because I cannot even wrap my head around it. At all. AT ALL. But I'm sure if my neighbor suddenly got Autism and Schizophrenia (like I was born with, seriously how did I wind up with BOTH!?) she would probably request to stop Chemo treatments pretty quick lol.

For real though, I visualize Survival Instinct as little prison guards running around your body screaming "THEY'RE TRYING TO ESCAPE! RED ALERT!" If Intelligent Design is our reality, there's no way our Creator is benevolent - if our bodies were designed in a benevolent way, there would be a way to easily CTB. There would be an "escape mechanism". But as it stands, the observable truth is our bodies are literally designed to be hard as hell to escape. Through incident or accident: Our bodies are Prisons.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
The thing about life is that it makes no sense. The people who love life get cancer and other terminal illnesses, and the ones like us don't get any chances to die. It's not fair

It's not only that it's not fair as in the universe is indifferent, it feels as if there's an intelligent, malevolent force going out of its way to make it unfair. And if this is all just an accident of evolution - whatever purpose these bodies evolved to fulfil or at least the state they were meant to exist in is long past us, if they ever had one to begin with.

I really hope I can do a Jailbreak this year and break out of this Prison Body via CTBing. No one should be ashamed of suicide. Suicide is an act of beautiful defiance.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The decaying flesh prison that is the human body truly is such a repulsive and horrific abomination to me, in general I just find it tragic how human existence even evolved in the first place, it disturbs me how much one can potentially suffer as long as they are enslaved in it, to be trapped in this prison means to be a slave to suffering.

In my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist than having the ability to be tormented endlessly in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place, I have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. Existence is beyond cruel and hellish especially as there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I always seen my body as a prison from which I deserve to be free from. I can only be in peace once I'm dead and I hope that I can die quickly so that I don't have to suffer for long

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
The decaying flesh prison that is the human body truly is such a repulsive and horrific abomination to me, in general I just find it tragic how human existence even evolved in the first place, it disturbs me how much one can potentially suffer as long as they are enslaved in it, to be trapped in this prison means to be a slave to suffering.

In my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist than having the ability to be tormented endlessly in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place, I have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. Existence is beyond cruel and hellish especially as there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

Me too! I couldn't agree with these sentiments more. You spend the majority of time in this body actively decaying as opposed to growing (the first 20 years of your life or so). And there's sooo much more potential for pain than there is for pleasure. Humans literally invented thousands of ways of torturing each other physically and mentally. For the mentally ill, Anhedonia exists, yet there's no opposite condition (inability to feel mental pain). To even do the work it takes to survive and be happy - you first have to have a non-mentally ill brain that's capable of feeling joy and not everyone has that.

What I'm getting at is - the margin of space for pleasure and happiness is sooo slim compared to the practically endless potential for pain and suffering - and to do the LOGICAL thing of ending your own existence it's like literally breaking out of a PRISON CELL by overcoming a bunch of biological security measures that keep us LOCKED UP.