• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I've decided on a way to CTB
Opiates, has always been my preferred route
I've pretty much done every one known to Mankind. Through my research and personal experience CTB like this isn't a bad way to depart, does anyone agree?
I do have the option for another way. Insulin an entire 10ml, vial how about this?

Last edited:
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
The use of insulin to cause death by diabetic shock is covered in the PPH. Reading this also gives a good description of diabetic shock in general. Using insulin, the method can be peaceful but is very difficult to achieve in practice for reasons described there.

Diabetic shock not caused by insulin (that is, simply caused by low blood sugar levels from not eating) is very unlikely to be fatal.

Here's a recent post on insulin - that's just a sample. If you use the search function you'll find more information.

Reactions: autumnal, GoodPersonEffed and Darksektori
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Here's a recent post on insulin - that's just a sample. If you use the search function you'll find more information.
If I did an entire vial after a few days of starvation that might work. I really don't deserve a peaceful journey. Life offers no peace why should my CTB be painless?

Last edited:
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
If I did an entire vial after a few days of starvation that might work

The operative word here is "might". If you fail (with any method, not just insulin), you could end up with serious health problems, medical bills, being involuntarily committed to a mental health facility, damage relationships with people you're close to, etc. Do you really want to attempt something that has a reputation for being unreliable? This is serious business.

What is your experience with opiates, if you don't mind my asking?

Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
The operative word here is "might". If you fail (with any method, not just insulin), you could end up with serious health problems, medical bills, being involuntarily committed to a mental health facility, damage relationships with people you're close to, etc. Do you really want to attempt something that has a reputation for being unreliable? This is serious business.

I've taken many different ones over the years for various medical conditions. And OD sounds peaceful you just not off and stop breathing.
I know its serious I also know I dont deserve a peaceful end

I already have serious health problems, I've already destroyed relationships I've been in, I have medical bill debt already, and I've already been to a mental health facility. And I've also survived lithium toxicity which caused permanent damage to my nervous system. Least I dont have multiple seizures every day like I used to years ago

Last edited:
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
I've taken many different ones over the years for various medical conditions. And OD sounds peaceful you just not off and stop breathing.

Here again the search function is your friend. You'll find discussions about just about every chemical you can imagine. If you do some research, then ask specific questions that demonstrates that you've done your homework, it's more likely that someone knowledgeable will feel it's worthwhile to jump in and respond.

For the record, I'm not knowledgeable about opiates so if you do narrow down your inquiry I'll be curious to see the answers.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Darksektori
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Here again the search function is your friend. You'll find discussions about just about every chemical you can imagine. If you do some research, then ask specific questions that demonstrates that you've done your homework, it's more likely that someone knowledgeable will feel it's worthwhile to jump in and respond.

For the record, I'm not knowledgeable about opiates so if you do narrow down your inquiry I'll be curious to see the answers.
I'll definitely check that out thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
OD sounds peaceful you just nod off and stop breathing.

Yeah, that's the allure of ODs, but they generally don't work out that way except for N, which is why barbiturates were replaced by safer meds. Of course your decisions are yours, but I'd recommend to do a lot of research before attempting, as even opiate ODs aren't reliable, they seem more reliable for accidental than intentional ODs.

Reactions: ItsBeenTooLong and shipwreck
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I'll definitely check that out thanks for pointing me in the right direction
It's not just physical and mental issues I deal with chronic nightmares several times a week (not sleep paralysis) but they tend to be horrible and unpleasant. But yeah anyways

shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
It's not just physical and mental issues I deal with chronic nightmares several times a week (not sleep paralysis) but they tend to be horrible and unpleasant. But yeah anyways

Sounds like you've had it rough. You're in good humor considering - I enjoyed your posts on the joke thread :))

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, that's the allure of ODs, but they generally don't work out that way except for N, which is why barbiturates were replaced by safer meds. Of course your decisions are yours, but I'd recommend to do a lot of research before attempting, as even opiate ODs aren't reliable, they seem more reliable for accidental than intentional ODs.
There's ways to make the OD more effective, lots of Grapefruit juice it slows the metabolism so the drug stays in your system longer.
Sounds like you've had it rough. You're in good humor considering - I enjoyed your posts on the joke thread :))
I didn't think anyone was reading those

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsBeenTooLong
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
From my research I don't think opiates by themselves are a viable option. You'd have to inject a huge amount which is difficult without passing out before you have enough in your bloodstream. Opiate deaths are usually the result of mixing them with another CNS depressant

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
So in other words I need to get a little creative yes?

Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
Yes I think so. That and a reliable source of good quality opiates that haven't been cut to hell and back. Opiates were my first choice originally until I did some reading.

Reactions: Darksektori
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I actually had the perfect opiate but I think it's not made anymore. Opana, Oxymorphone I hate to say it was great the only other substance that ever made me happy was MDMA, that had a more positive experience then every single psych drug I was ever on combined and there were quite a few. Risperdal, Abilify, Seroquel, wellbutrin, paxil, lithium, depakote, bottom line I'm no stranger to drugs obviously. Ive fought addiction and quit cold turkey(withdrawal is a hell I wouldn't even wish upon my enemies) I learned the hard way that drugs if anything only temporarily ease the pain it's a unfortunate trap I'm sure many people have fallen into because these drugs will take control your life completely. Drugs are a temporary band aid honestly

Last edited:
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
Yup, I've been there with drugs and agree completely about mdma. There's a reason that the FDA have authorised mdma trials for PTSD sufferers - it works.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Yup, I've been there with drugs and agree completely about mdma. There's a reason that the FDA have authorised mdma trials for PTSD sufferers - it works.
Yeah I know

Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
Thinking about it the only bad times I've had with drugs were with prescription stuff. I've tried a lot of drugs and have never had a bad experience with anything classed as 'recreational'. Benzos on the other hand....oh my god. A true hell on earth that crept up on me and bit me hard.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
My life changed as a kid when I was let's just say things happened to me that pretty much destroyed any self esteem I had, not something you want to loose as a child.(not sure what I did to have it happen to me but it must of been something I deserved because im not sure why else it happened, ever Since then I've had a fascination with death as well as inflicting as much pain and suffering on myself as possible because that's been the only reliable companion for me