NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
So I was planning to leave this world on April 30 this year, but lately I had some weird and intense dreams where I die from my own hand and get to experience the sadness/despair/devastation/grief of people close to me from their point of view. When awake, I'm emotionally numb, can't feel neither sadness nor joy nor empathy (which is one of the main reasons for being suicidal) but emotional tone of these dreams is so powerful that I wake up almost crying. Because of this I've postponed my CTB date by one year. It's gonna be very hard to survive, but I'll try to leave some good memories for my friends and relatives + accumule my disability benefits. I'll also try experimental self-therapy which has capacity to make me psychotic (I have schizophrenia), but I have nothing to lose really.

P.S. I hope my SN doesn't expire.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kitch, Ashley_1988, infinitelove and 10 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
So I was planning to leave this world on April 30 this year, but lately I had some weird and intense dreams where I die from my own hand and get to experience the sadness/despair/devastation/grief of people close to me from their point of view. When awake, I'm emotionally numb, can't feel neither sadness nor joy nor empathy (which is one of the main reasons for being suicidal) but emotional tone of these dreams is so powerful that I wake up almost crying. Because of this I've postponed my CTB date by one year. It's gonna be very hard to survive, but I'll try to leave some good memories for my friends and relatives. I'll also try experimental self-therapy which has capacity to make me psychotic (I have schizophrenia), but I have nothing to lose really.

P.S. I hope my SN doesn't expire.
Glad to hear you feel like trying to stick around. There is nothing wrong with changing your mind or postponing the date. There are no do overs. I wish you the best with self therapy and making memories. I am planning to leave on 5/31 and we'll see if that sticks for me for sure.. Wish you the best of luck!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, WornOutLife, NegativeSymptoms and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad to know you'll be staying with us longer.
It's okay to postpone things. You'll know when the right time is, and if you regret it, it's also okay.

I was supposed to ctb last Jan, 21st, and here I am! lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, NodusTollens, Ashley_1988 and 1 other person
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Sn won't expire.. chemicals especially in powder form typically have a very long shelf life..
Good luck on your decision. I'm happy you're hanging in there and sensitive to the people that love you..

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Gutsy of you to give things a go and see what happens. The fact you're willing to deal with the unpredictable, by postponing, in daily life is commendable. Good job you have the support of SS :heart:.

• Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and NodusTollens
I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
Hugs!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and NodusTollens