Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Well this is just butt fucking great. I finally get back to work after getting my COVID test results back and what happens? I get called into my boss's office over things I had apparently said to myself on the clock WEEKS ago and have gotten suspended from my job until further notice. Who knows I could end up being fired by the end.

Who am I kidding though this is also my God damn fault. I have no inner monologue. I have no ability to control my mouth when a thoufht comes into my head and it's gotten me into trouble before and this time for reals.

Seriously not good timing for someone who is suicidal at this moment.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Greenberg, _Minsk, Deleted member 18655 and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's rough. what did you say that got such a harsh result?

Reactions: Greenberg and FallingFree
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
That's rough. what did you say that got such a harsh result?
I don't even remember. It was on the 8th or 9th of August and not even my managers know exactly what I said or what I was responding to. All I know is that they suspended me for essentially "disturbing the peace."

oh me :ehh:

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Greenberg and Soul
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this. This is a good example of life kicking us down when we try to get up. I hope the situation turns out to be okay, this isn't the kind of stress you need right now.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Moonbounce
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
This is the kind of shit that makes people go into their workplace and shoot the place up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Greenberg and Moonbounce
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't even remember. It was on the 8th or 9th of August and not even my managers know exactly what I said or what I was responding to. All I know is that they suspended me for essentially "disturbing the peace."

oh me :ehh:
It seems if they can't list any specific grievances you could deny the allegations, and request an appeal or threaten legal action.

• Aww..
Reactions: Greenberg