Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I still remember the first time I entered this forum, I was going through my first days so little by little I became familiar with this place

I wonder how many things have changed since then, I must admit there were many, although I couldn't always keep up the good pace and I am currently in a stagnation phase. I don't know how things will end but, in this attempt that I am making to improve (which will be a radical change) I want the effort that I will make from the next few months to finally be able to give me some happiness

Likewise, I have had to say goodbye to several friends that I have made here, I still miss them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, Reuthry, Kit1 and 7 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
B
I still remember the first time I entered this forum, I was going through my first days so little by little I became familiar with this place

I wonder how many things have changed since then, I must admit there were many, although I couldn't always keep up the good pace and I am currently in a stagnation phase. I don't know how things will end but, in this attempt that I am making to improve (which will be a radical change) I want the effort that I will make from the next few months to finally be able to give me some happiness

Likewise, I have had to say goodbye to several friends that I have made here, I still miss them.
Best wishes.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It was lovely to read what you had shared. Good Luck with everything you do and hope and wish that 2024 will prove to be a year of happiness, good heath, safety, peace of mind and contentment. Take care.