une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
i live with my grandma and the cost of things where i live it's too high atm. i don't have insurance anymore and take a lot of meds to keep my mental health at bay but they're expensive af and i don't have a job and can't do shit atm because of pain and fatigue. i've been very sick since december of 2022 and i'm not really getting better but also i'm way too tired to go to the hospital. i barely even got out of the house in the last few months. i just want to be taken care of but i can't.

after the death of few of my dear friends in the last 6 months my mental health is at an all time low. i'm severely anxious and sad and can't even cry because of the meds. also, i few like my meds dosage is too low (even though i go through 3 boxes of 3 different meds every month). soon my prescriptions will run out too.

i feel useless because i can't really help at home. i was researching on how to do art commissions so i could get at least some money but even painting makes me very tired. i don't know how to cope or how to get better.

so yeah, i don't have money, i'm sick and shit sucks. could be worst but it definitely could be better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outrider567 and Fwompje
Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
I am sorry for your situation.
Is there any social work institution where you could get help?

Reactions: une vie grotesque
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I know what it's like to feel like a drain. What gets in the way of you helping at home? Are there any little things you could do to start with?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring feeling trapped in that situation, and it's just so incredibly unfair how you have to suffer so much. But anyway, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
I am sorry for your situation.
Is there any social work institution where you could get help?
about the money thing - not really. where i live we have "popular price" meds where we can get lower priced meds (or even free in some cases), but mine specifically don't have this option so all the meds i need to take are like 1/2 the price of the minimum monthly wage here. as for psychologists and therapists - i do have the option for almost free consultations, which is nice.

i think my biggest issue atm is money, really.
I know what it's like to feel like a drain. What gets in the way of you helping at home? Are there any little things you could do to start with?
constant fatigue and physical pain. now is that + depression. in the last few months i can barely make myself food and take care of myself. :-(