HoolioCoolio

HoolioCoolio

Stay in a strong place in your mind
Mar 4, 2020
I had a weird childhood, I didn't have a dad for a few years and my mom was at work 24/7 so I became best friends with my bipolar schizophrenic grandma who I love very much. I then started to realize today my parents have anger issues and mental problems, they never let me go to parties even when they told me that If I told them about it I could go. They would always lie and be hypocritical and shunned me into thinking I'm socially awkward and leading me to never actually talk to people and here I am now grown up and realizing 90% of my social problems and failures is because of the many many weird harmful things my parents did while high or baked beyond logic, now I watch my little sister go through the same thing makes me extremely frustrated and just punch my dad in the face for being a dumb fuck, atleast there isn't abuse yet

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, Isadeth, Meditation guide and 3 others
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
It like stepping out and seeing it all from outside the box .Its frustrating realizing how much they affected you without even noticing .Maybe talk to your sister about how you feel , maybe if she realised sooner at least she might not let them influence her so bad .

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and HoolioCoolio
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
toxic parents or one single parent is the worst thing possible in life. no outsider can fuck you up the same way as parents it is beyond
comprehension for me

Reactions: thereandgone and Georgii