• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Boller Bryant

Boller Bryant

Failed at being someone and something.
Nov 15, 2023
In my opinion, it's useless to fear of hell. Why?

Because, let's just say that you decide to CTB now, you'll go to hell. And what happened if you die naturally (i.e not by CTB) and nothing changed from yourself (still depressed, suicidal, doubting God, not religious and pessimistic) you'll also go to hell because you're not religious. You also are torturing yourself and living a pointless life by keep on living, except if you have a point to keep on living. If you're sure that your life is futile and pointless then it's pointless to fear hell since if you keep on living without being religious you'll probably ended up in hell as same if you decide to CTB now. The main thing is, it's pointless to keep on if you never change yourself. I'm not going to blame you for not changing, I'm just saying it's pointless to endure another day just because you afraid of hell because you'll probably will be still irreligious or sceptical and that aren't going to get you away from hell.

In short: It's pointless to fear hell, since it doesn't matter whether you CTB/die now or CTB/die later, you'll probably ended up in hell. Especially in the future if you still the same as right now. It's (IMO) pointless to keep on living just because you fear hell, why are you torturing yourself by keep on living?
I mean, hell probably same whether you CTB/die now or later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I know this probably all over the place, because well... Personally, I couldn't swallow this argument myself. I'm sharing this because I want some words if there's a counterarguments or agreements you want to express. And I want to thank you for giving your time to read this.

Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm not native English.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm not an atheist and I believe in something greater than ourselves but this whole idea of hell just doesn't sound right. So you are out there somewhere supposedly after your life where you are tortured forever? And supposedly someone who commits suicide ends up in the same place as let's say Hitler? Doesn't sound in any way convincing to me. If there is truly a god that has the capability to punish someone then he can see the circumstances surrounding one's life and treat each and every death differently

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The whole point of people being afraid of hell is the fear of committing suicide and going to hell as a punishment for committing that crime. Most believe that you won't go in to one if you wait and die of natural causes.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Heaven will be filled with christians and, even worse, evangelical ones! I can't think of a worse torture than having these people as my company for eternity...

I would happily go to hell.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
The whole point of people being afraid of hell is the fear of committing suicide and going to hell as a punishment for committing that crime. Most believe that you won't go in to one if you wait and die of natural causes.
Guys, i was born in the motherland of Catholicism.
It was a great control system, maybe the best ever created and imo one of the roots of all evil.
Indulgences, false preaches, flat heart theory and stuff, just to live in big houses, f*ck whor** and drink wine. Come on šŸ˜…

Boller Bryant

Boller Bryant

Failed at being someone and something.
Nov 15, 2023
I'm not an atheist and I believe in something greater than ourselves but this whole idea of hell just doesn't sound right. So you are out there somewhere supposedly after your life where you are tortured forever? And supposedly someone who commits suicide ends up in the same place as let's say Hitler? Doesn't sound in any way convincing to me. If there is truly a god that has the capability to punish someone then he can see the circumstances surrounding one's life and treat each and every death differently
Yes, isn't that absurd? I mean... If I CTB then I have the chance to meet the worse of Human in hell? Like... CTB at worse probably affected our family, friends and ourselves and at best only ourselves, and we got sent into the place where people like Hitler, Mao Zedong, Himmler and many criminals punished for their unspeakable crimes against humanity and we also there being punished with the same level/severity as them?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree with you by the way. I think it's kind of presumptious when people start connecting suicide with hell. Presuming that that is the only thing that will land you there. Presuming that a natural death would redeem you.

I guess it depends on how they punish certain sins though... Maybe they take an especially dim view of suicide.

The other thing I suppose is repentance. Many religions seem to believe that if you truly repent for a sin, you'll be forgiven. I guess there's no more life in this realm to be able to repent after suicide. You likely intended to do it right up until it was over.

I've never really liked repentance as a 'get out of jail' card though. Not that I don't believe it's possible of course but, I think people say it and not mean it. Especially repeat offenders- you can't be really that sorry for something if you keep on repeating the behaviour but then- I'm sure God can spot a faker.

I feel the same as you though. God (if there is one) already knows what I think of them. They know I'm not a fan. From what I can interpret, God most highly values obedience and unquestioning loyalty. I'm not willing to give those without questioning. I feel like I'm screwed either way.

Plus, I suppose I feel defiance towards them anyway. I don't want to go on to another world they had a hand in creating. I think their moral compass is bizarre. Not that I'll get the choice if there is one of course.

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
The existence of a torturous hell is the only part of a person's faith I've ever cared to question, because it's by far the most violent threat I've ever heard in my life and it's kind of disgusting I was introduced to it as a part of my upbringing. Anyone who endorses it is immediately sketchy to me.

I remember my first encounter with door-to-door Jehovah's Witnesses as a late teen, because I pointedly asked them about their views on hell... These sunday-best-strangers not only didn't believe in the hell I was raised with, but are openly disgusted by the suggestion their loving god would be such a sadistic asshole. Death alone IS the ultimate price for anyone who doesn't qualify for their standards and I find it remarkable they're still able to convince people to be so strictly devout without the traditional threats.

I don't think I'll ever completely get over the childhood fear of a fiery hell, but I too think the point is rendered moot by an omniscience that should already know how I've felt about it since childhood. I also just kind of imagine an eternity of anything is going to end up being a pointless waste of resources.

I tend to figure that in the unlikely event hell exists, it's inevitable enough for me that I might as well bring enough youth with me to try punching something that deserves it.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. However, the fear of hell is an emotional response (usually) caused by years of indoctrination by religious parents who keep on repeating the negative and extreme consequences of hell. Whilst you are logically correct, many religious people are scared of hell for emotional reasons, not logical reasons and, since humanity is an emotional species rather than a logical one, using logic on them is less likely to work

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I don't fear hell. It can't be any worse than this world i am living in right now

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
There is no hell after, to be in hell is to be in a godless world, a world where god does not intervene in any way shape or form. The concept of hell is an insult to the divine, God is a being of pure love, he would give freedom from his sovereignty to anyone who desire it, to live in a world free from his intervention is his gift to us. Let us not curse him for his eternal kindness, we are our own destruction. We now worship evil idols instead of the one who is love absolute - who does no harm. All here deserve there fate beyond the curtain of death, those who worship hell will be in hell, that is his gift to us, the right to choose for oneself and at all time.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

ę¶ˆćˆćŸć„
Sep 13, 2023
I heard that Hitler's soul fragmented

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I only fear something so evil and hellish as existence, this world where there is unlimited potential for suffering, pain and torture is the only hell. I personally find so much comfort in death as I believe it to be the absence of everything, it's comforting to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Fearing hell is not necessarily useless. Maybe fearing hell means part of you believes it's true even if you're not religious. If religion is really so silly and easily dismissed, why do billions of people believe in it? Maybe part of you recognizes that there's wisdom in doubting yourself, maybe those billions of religious people know something you don't even if they can't articulate it in a way that convinces you.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

ę¶ˆćˆćŸć„
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, isn't that absurd? I mean... If I CTB then I have the chance to meet the worse of Human in hell? Like... CTB at worse probably affected our family, friends and ourselves and at best only ourselves, and we got sent into the place where people like Hitler, Mao Zedong, Himmler and many criminals punished for their unspeakable crimes against humanity and we also there being punished with the same level/severity as them?
The funny thing is that Mao's own people don't view him as a criminal. They view him as a hero. Cult of personality be like

Reactions: Boller Bryant
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Fearing hell is not necessarily useless. Maybe fearing hell means part of you believes it's true even if you're not religious. If religion is really so silly and easily dismissed, why do billions of people believe in it? Maybe part of you recognizes that there's wisdom in doubting yourself, maybe those billions of religious people know something you don't even if they can't articulate it in a way that convinces you.
Billions of people believe in some sort of religion or after life . I don't and never Will believe in an afterlife, reincarnation, god , a soul , religion nothing supernatural, magic etc

Imo the subconscious mind is subjective. It will take anything presented to it as truth unless challenged by the conscious mind. The Brain is constantly rewiring itself.

The seed of a false belief will plant. And keep growing stronger with time unless reprogrammed massively consciously .

Last edited:
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Am I the only one that thinks hell is dope. Satan sounds cool, maybe he'll dom you for eternity who knows:pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Boller Bryant