S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024

I thought I found a source but they don't ship to residential addresses without a business account despite what the customer support lady said

it feels impossible to find a SN source in USA. I hope i can find another method

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice and divinemistress36
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that your method didn't work out I hope you can find a better method and find that peace that we are all looking for.

Reactions: sewycidial
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
You may need to dig around for a while to find a supplier that will deliver to private addresses.

There was a 3 letter acronym floating around just the other day. Didn't pay attention lately but something like MFG or some such?

You may be able to figure out who that is and order from them before they inevitably shut down or self-regulate who they sell to.

Good luck!

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
You may need to dig around for a while to find a supplier that will deliver to private addresses.

There was a 3 letter acronym floating around just the other day. Didn't pay attention lately but something like MFG or some such?

You may be able to figure out who that is and order from them before they inevitably shut down or self-regulate who they sell to.

Good luck!
Hmm ive been reading all the posts lately i havent seen MFG do you have a link to any posts mentioning it?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hmm ive been reading all the posts lately i havent seen MFG do you have a link to any posts mentioning it?
Sorry I may be misremembering the abbreviation.

Someone talked bout ordering and receiving SN to the US just a few days ago.

Have you scrolled through the SN mega threads?

Reactions: sewycidial
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024

I have scrolled through them I'm going to check them out again to see if i missed anyone tlaking about sources

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

Your account is so new I'm not even sure if you can use the search function yet. That used to take a week or so.

Take your time and find the mega threads (even though they get really boring in between and people CONSTANTLY go off topic)

Lots to learn from there and sometimes you struck up a friendship with someone who can help you find a source or just figure out a way of how to use google better. Translate product names into other languages when searching… things like that.

It also all depends where you are located.
If you're in the UK I'd just look for a different method tbh.
Doesn't seem worth the trouble to try and get SN.
Ahh I found the title "MDS to US"

Try looking for that thread. They won't divulge the source to protect it but you may find others who you can work with to find out what MDS stands for

Teamwork.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inacessible, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to die, the option of a peaceful and guaranteed suicide should be a basic human right. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, wljourney and sewycidial
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Your account is so new I'm not even sure if you can use the search function yet. That used to take a week or so.

Take your time and find the mega threads (even though they get really boring in between and people CONSTANTLY go off topic)

Lots to learn from there and sometimes you struck up a friendship with someone who can help you find a source or just figure out a way of how to use google better. Translate product names into other languages when searching… things like that.

It also all depends where you are located.
If you're in the UK I'd just look for a different method tbh.
Doesn't seem worth the trouble to try and get SN.
Ahh I found the title "MDS to US"

Try looking for that thread. They won't divulge the source to protect it but you may find others who you can work with to find out what MDS stands for

Teamwork.
Oh i seen MDS i been on that website it seems really sketchy I seen another post where someone didn't get it. I unfortunately have to go with opiods because the SN is just too difficult to obtain

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Oh i seen MDS i been on that website it seems really sketchy I seen another post where someone didn't get it. I unfortunately have to go with opiods because the SN is just too difficult to obtain
Ahh yea being careful is good.
There are tons of scammers who use this forum and the users who are desperate to scam them out of money for items that are never shipped.

Follow the thread maybe for a while and see if anyone else orders successfully.

Some may confirm the source as reliable. Though even that could be scammers giving themselves 5 star ratings.

Yes I agree it's incredibly challenging right now.

Once the dust has settled something new will hopefully come up that is easier to access to those who are making a rational choice, not out of a sudden crisis.

Good luck!