Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I've officially run out of time. I will do tonight. I'm concerned because my bowel is not clear. Will that impact? Also I get very weak when dehydrated I will have to keep sipping but cannot go without. I am trying to counteract with diuretics.

For the life of me I cannot find sn megathread. Can someone post it here please

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, corazon, idk3 and 9 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I'm in the process of ordering too rn :)

A really comprehensive guide but the questions are very helpful

A quote from this thread:
Question: is fasting required for SN method?
Answer: Fasting is not an absolute must for SN to work. Fasting makes it work quicker. It's not what you throw up that counts, its what you keep down. People have reported throwing up and still died.

Wishing you the best of luck and ofc we'll be by your side

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: silentnights56, Gonnerr, idk3 and 3 others
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I've officially run out of time. I will do tonight. I'm concerned because my bowel is not clear. Will that impact? Also I get very weak when dehydrated I will have to keep sipping but cannot go without. I am trying to counteract with diuretics.

I will take sn tonight too. Hopefully it'll work this time. Last time i fell asleep and puked it all up two hours later. Maybe I ll try taking a little less.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, haibane, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I will take sn tonight too. Hopefully it'll work this time. Last time i fell asleep and puked it all up two hours later. Maybe I ll try taking a little less.
You fell asleep but you puked out it all two hrs later, so I'm assuming you went unconscious from the sn and managed to still puke it out two hrs later, how much did you take anyway.

Reactions: BrainShower
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
You fell asleep but you puked out it all two hrs later, so I'm assuming you went unconscious from the sn and managed to still puke it out two hrs later, how much did you take anyway.
A teaspoon full in water.

D

Deleted member 65988

A teaspoon of sn doesn't sound like a lot honestly. Whatever you took was enough to still cause the symptoms of Methomoglobinemia but somehow did not ctb despite only vomiting two hrs later.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I just remember "waking up" and puking while sweating profoundly

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good bye and good luck. Have a peaceful end.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022

Is no one following you? I remember that you wrote recently that someone is "looking" after you and spending your money (in any case, I wish you to die peacefully

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Tell me, please, did your heart beat faster after taking nitrite? Did you feel suffocated or would you breathe faster? Did you take any pills? And how many grams of sodium nitrite did you drink? Are you sure it was sodium nitrite?
Hi.
My heart was beating faster abiut five minutes after i took it. It was not unpleasant. I didn't feel suffocated at all, my breathing was slightly faster i would say. I took about a teaspoonful, so 5 around grams i'd guess. Yes i am sure i got sodium nitrite from a reliable source in 99% purity.

• Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Hi.
My heart was beating faster abiut five minutes after i took it. It was not unpleasant. I didn't feel suffocated at all, my breathing was slightly faster i would say. I took about a teaspoonful, so 5 around grams i'd guess. Yes i am sure i got sodium nitrite from a reliable source in 99% purity.
It's very unusual that you threw up after 2 whole hours... Although 2 grams are considered fatal... Did your stomach hurt after taking nitrite?

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
No not at all, it was just Grumbling.
That's what i thought. It was a weird night.
It's very unusual that you threw up after 2 whole hours... Although 2 grams are considered fatal... Did your stomach hurt after taking nitrite?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find freedom from all suffering.

D

Deleted member 65988

Definitely sounds like you didn't take enough sn or it wasn't sn at all.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Well my stomach can handle almost everything i shove down my throat, even spoilt things. It grumbles and thats it. So I didn't expect any stomach pain or cramps or anythimg or vomiting. I also est a lt of cured meats now that i think of it.
It's sn. The source os reliable and tested.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@Jezzibell I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace, safe travels and good luck!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit, Jezzibell and DT2007
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Farewell, Good luck for ure method and i hope u find the peace you're looking for

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit, DT2007 and Praestat_Mori
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Wish I was going with you . Good luck. Find peace and something better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit and DT2007
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
@Jezzibell We are all there with you in spirit hoping everything goes smoothly, and that you finally find the much deserved peace we all desire :heart:

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, I hope you escape peacefully.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Hi.
mind pming me your SN source?