Christina

Christina

Dec 6, 2018
Guys I have been lurking on here for sometime and decided to become a member recently. I realised that hanging on to life is not an option anymore. All it has done is confuse me and tie me down to this world. For the longest time I have been deluding myself with false hope because I am to much of a coward to end it. Now the delusions are fading and the reality is hitting me hard. I believe I should take advantage of the spare time I have to CTB. I have feeling 2019 would be a really busy time for me. So holding till then is a no go. The more I with hold my ctb the harder it actually gets to complete it. You start overthinking and end up wasting time. I will checking out by the end of tomorrow. I would like to thank the moderators and admin for manging to keep this site up for this long. Without this site I think many of us would be suffering in silence. You gave us a place to seek refuge in and have our troubles be heard. I wish you all luck and hope that you will be repaid for your selflessness. I also want to thank every member on this site for listening and supporting eachother. Somehow all our problems have brought us close together and it has made us feel less alone. I am thankful for that. I wish we could all meet up in person and give eachother all a big hug. Sadly we all know why we are all here. I hope you guys find peace and happiness. Bye xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: Jupiter, Amber1974, Rose190021 and 32 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Guys I have been lurking on here for sometime and decided to become a member recently. I realised that hanging on to life is not an option anymore. All it has done is confuse me and tie me down to this world. For the longest time I have been deluding myself with false hope because I am to much of a coward to end it. Now the delusions are fading and the reality is hitting me hard. I believe I should take advantage of the spare time I have to CTB. I have feeling 2019 would be a really busy time for me. So holding till then is a no go. The more I with hold my ctb the harder it actually gets to complete it. You start overthinking and end up wasting time. I will checking out by the end of tomorrow.
Welcome, sorry you're here. May I ask how old you are? Is your CTB decision a last resort? Sorry, just asking

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I hope you will find inner peace finally.
Hugs!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Jodes and 4 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Good luck

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Jodes and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Sending you hugs

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Hugs ^^ I wish you the best, good luck with everything :)

Reactions: pole, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 5 others
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
I hope you're able to find peace and i wish you luck in your attempt.

F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
bon voyage et trouver la paix

Reactions: Sanguinius, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 6 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Hugs.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Jodes and 6 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Good luck, may you find peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jodes, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Peace to you. Fly high.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lara Francis, lv-gras and 3 others
T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Good luck. I hope for peace for you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
May your journey be gentle and your peace everlasting.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lara Francis, lv-gras and 4 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Hoping you are able to exit well and find peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Christina

Christina

Dec 6, 2018
Welcome, sorry you're here. May I ask how old you are? Is your CTB decision a last resort? Sorry, just asking

Well I am actually 17 but I will be turning 18 after tomorrow. I thought I could hold up till the end of December. Maybe find a partner.But , I cant anymore. I realised that I need to do this myself for once. Suicide is a path that someone should ideally do alone. Maybe finding a partner was just another way to distract myself from my reality. Yes it is my only resort. I have been clinging on to hope for so long. All to get me nowhere. Its scary to know that even if I fail I will still try as many times as I can to CTB because there is literally no other option. Even If I continue living , it will always be with the intent on successfully killing myself.

Reactions: We_will_all_die_1day, Sanguinius, Lifeisatrap and 9 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Good luck @Christina, I hope you'll succeed and not have to suffer through 2019. Anyways, out of curiosity, what is your method of choice or method that you are going with to ctb?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
N

nohoper

Dec 2, 2018
Good luck,hope whatever method you have chosen brings you peace.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Good luck, hope it is not too painful and that you find peace

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Jodes and 3 others
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
*Hugs*

Christina

Christina

Dec 6, 2018
Good luck @Christina, I hope you'll succeed and not have to suffer through 2019. Anyways, out of curiosity, what is your method of choice or method that you are going with to ctb?
Full suspension hanging.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Good luck. May you achieve the peace that we all crave here.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 3 others
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
Good luck x

D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
Hey, it's none of my business but 17/18 does sound young to CTB. I've lived with intense thoughts of suicide/self harm for 16 years and it has not been an easy ride, and as much as I wish I would have died earlier I'm grateful for many experiences I've had along the way. Are there any final things you'd like to do? Final adventures? Bucket list items? You can always carry a rope/belt etc. with you and CTB on a friendly tree or something on a whim. Since you're going to be DEAD, FOREVER, SOON, nothing can really hurt you, not for long anyways...so you just might consider living a few more days...or, even, just one more day. (I myself start to freak out if I think of myself living for even days more...but 1 at a time I've been going all year.)

It's your life, so do as you wish. I sincerely wish you peace and a hopefully pleasant passage (hanging sounds painful...I'm going with inert gas myself.)

Reactions: lv-gras, Jodes, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Hope you find your peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Philip, lv-gras and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Hey, it's none of my business but 17/18 does sound young to CTB. I've lived with intense thoughts of suicide/self harm for 16 years and it has not been an easy ride, and as much as I wish I would have died earlier I'm grateful for many experiences I've had along the way. Are there any final things you'd like to do? Final adventures? Bucket list items? You can always carry a rope/belt etc. with you and CTB on a friendly tree or something on a whim. Since you're going to be DEAD, FOREVER, SOON, nothing can really hurt you, not for long anyways...so you just might consider living a few more days...or, even, just one more day. (I myself start to freak out if I think of myself living for even days more...but 1 at a time I've been going all year.)

It's your life, so do as you wish. I sincerely wish you peace and a hopefully pleasant passage (hanging sounds painful...I'm going with inert gas myself.)
@Christina I'll gently agree with this, its my position too Although it's hard to "judge" anyone's own position. I hope you do give @dyingtodie 's ideas some thought? We're all here for you whatever you choose

Reactions: dyingtodie, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 3 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I wish you all the best Christina, in whatever you decide <3

Reactions: Donewith_, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 3 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Good luck. Hope to see ya on the other side of rainbow :)

Reactions: Volatile, Donewith_, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Wishing you the safest of journey.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Well I am actually 17 but I will be turning 18 after tomorrow. I thought I could hold up till the end of December. Maybe find a partner.But , I cant anymore. I realised that I need to do this myself for once. Suicide is a path that someone should ideally do alone. Maybe finding a partner was just another way to distract myself from my reality. Yes it is my only resort. I have been clinging on to hope for so long. All to get me nowhere. Its scary to know that even if I fail I will still try as many times as I can to CTB because there is literally no other option. Even If I continue living , it will always be with the intent on successfully killing myself.
I feel the same way, I wish you all the peace you deserve. Goodbye ❤️

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018

I started my suicidal thoughts at 11 and when I was 17 like christina I was at the peak of the mountain so I agree with her. My life is like hers, with a constant need to die. I just wanted to share my youngest experience with ctb

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingtodie, Whatiwantiswhatiwas and 4 others