• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Got along with me the antiemetic (meto), beta blocker (propranolol), benzo (xanax), and of course SN. Already took my first 10mg of meto and feeling somewhat nervous but also excited.

My Background Story (Abbreviated Version)

Normally I don't want a lot as most people tend to not pay attention and I keep things concise, but I figured this one can be different. Whoever wants to read a shorter abbreviated story, you can also refer to here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-life-that-never-materialized.119573/

My Background Story (Long Version)

I'm in my late 30's. Some say I'm talented, I did finish my bachelor's at a very respectable University, although barely because despite being smart, I also had learning disabilities, I barely scraped with grades to pass, and if it wasn't for the generosity of the director of my program, my grades probably won't suffice to be enough.

Both my parents met at one of the very best universities in the world for their PhD program, my Dad was American and my Mom was a foreigner from an up and coming first world country (prefer not to reveal), we moved back and forth before divorce at the age of 4, where I lived with my Mom in that country, until I pushed her hard so I can move to live with my Dad, who had a nice house in the States, at the age of 12. My Dad remarried when I was 8.

My Dad had achieved high accolades at school and professionally and is quite well off, at his job is where he met his second wife, who also did somewhat decent at work as well. While they are both very smart, and my father is super smart, they are not the most people savvy, in fact they are quite inept. I learned later that my dad was on the spectrum.

As far as me growing up, was always kind of different kid, had moments of doing well and poor at school in terms of grades. There was always something different about me, kind of had friends but also was picked on. But when I moved to the States, lured by the better society and nice house, they insisted for dumbass reason to go to tiny little private school which they gave me 0 voice, that's where I went, and there were rich spoiled kids who had the best of life and everyday I was solely picked on and tortured. To make matters worse, there was an incident, not my fault, where accidentally as I tried to open the door and get out without the dog who was super anxious to leave (friend of parents dog, not ours), the dog unfortunately ran out, it was fine at first but limped the next day. I would be empathetic for the dog, if it wasn't for the torture I was receiving solely at school, and the cold matter in which my father placed full blame 100% on me for the dog and not being empathetic and charged me $400, mainly by the influence of the woman he remarried. We are talking about me being 13 before the 21st century... $400 was astronomical at the time. I was somewhat suicidal beforehand but definitely at that moment when I heard the news, I cried hard and really wish I had a gun next to me to pull the trigger, I even drew pics of my grave to them, as I was furious and throwing furniture around the house in what was a long night. Next day the caretaker was there as plan, while my parents were away until the afternoon which was already originally planned anyways, before the fiasco took place. I was scheduled to get my retainer for the first time that morning, coincidentally on that day. Later they came up to me when they got back, while they insisted I wear the retainer no matter how much social suicide it is or having any awareness of empathy towards it. They told me I got to pack up some of my stuff as I needed to go somewhere, that somewhere was a mental hospital. I was basically locked there for 1 week, the entire time the subject was not about CTB, but how I must follow their shitty rules, they exploited the idea I'm locked there by making harsher and harsher rules in the house, out of extreme desperation I succumb and accepted to it, because if I didn't, that mental hospital place was gonna force me to sleep to miss out on Y2K, a story I will always remember when it hit 2000, I could've not remember it because I'd be forced to sleep, but I agree to their horid strict rules and didn't miss out on Y2K, but it's not like that was a pleasant experience either.

Of course, their rules didn't just stem from causing me severe boredom, but it was a complete social suicide, at the prey of the filthy rich spoiled kids who obviously didn't give a fuck about my circumstances. My dad and his newly wife made me a weak fish in a pond of sharks. Words can't describe how badly I wish to have fit in and have awesome social life and fun and doing all the things that young people do. Long story short, it was a year of hell, I spent many nights blowing up at my dad and his remarried wife, while they bounced me around different psychiatrists with the intent of me taking meds to shut me down and comply with them, not a great recipe when I have to go to pond of sharks. The next year they sent me to a tiny strict boarding school that basically sabotaged any hopes and dreams of living the young and youthful life of partying and meeting girls and driving. Stripped my dignity entirely.
Having nothing to do, I did focus more on school and had a moment where I got straight A's, which is what got me to the good University. I'll admit that naturally I was born with some social deficiencies, I mean my Dad is on the spectrum afterall. But all that retarded things my Dad and the woman he remarried when I was a teen, obviously hurt me a lot. During my time at the boarding school, I had this crush on this one girl, and not only she didn't like me back, but she had an affinity against me, made fun of me all the times and negative stigma towards me, was just bad luck really, in short words it was any crush worst nightmare, literally. My journey at the University, despite finishing, was really poor socially, and of course no girlfriends, I was weird and was always off, for those that knew me of course, laughed at me, and it sucked. I spent a lot of time on my own, wishing I was around people, and that didn't happen. Which has been very true until this day that I spent so much time alone, that today I just don't have the energy or mental will to deal with people anymore.

After I finished the University, spent 2 years not having a job until I got something, eventually it didn't take off as it was a small startup, but a valuable lesson for my professional career. After that, I did get a pretty good job at this company, and I was passionate about the work, I did eventually create something that was really huge in the company that everyone knew about it that I came up with it, but eventually they stole it from me, and got nearly nothing from it. I was practically abused and laughed at in the company, and there were malicious manipulations left and right. I wished to elaborate more on this, but evil rich people will come after me and I'm trying to just make my peaceful way to CTB.

Things were kind of downhill in my professional career since then, but basically no matter how talented I was, and there are more talented, my social skills were inept, they could've probably been better if it wasn't for my father and his wife retardation ways, but still a struggle. My life has been a joke, I been bounced, hustled, and manipulated all over. No girlfriends all these years, now I have to deal with overcompensating for no experience if I choose to proceed forward with relationship. I have no desire to work when I would never even make it to a managerial role, despite all my technical skillset. I really wished to CTB when I was young, but since been dumped in that hospital and boarding school, I felt paranoia of being tracked and watch as they pounced me to live, pounced me to live! But I realize I do have the freedom now to escape and I don't need to be paranoid anymore.

I think even if things were well in my life, it's unrealistic for everyone that it's just an upward smooth sailing, life always has its upside and downs, and I know that I really wanted to CTB anyways, I'm certain of my decision, I don't mind being reincarnated in this world. I don't need to have it all or be that smart, but at least no being in the spectrum, someone who can get decent life, that's good enough. At this age of mine, I know that even if I try to work really hard, there is still a matter of a lot of luck to just have an okay life, and I didn't have much luck in my life. I don't live for others and that's gonna be my finalized decision.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Neuromancer, DeadlineDialer, anhedonicNfoggy and 19 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
May peace come to you, OP.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and Ashu
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
May you find the peace you seek.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
See you on the Other Side.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Wishing you well and a peaceful journey.

M

mathiessi

Jun 27, 2023
I too have many social difficulty.
Someone recently told me something that made me think a lot, he told me: You live like a fugitive , it hit me in the face
He then told me: that I've learn to live like that cause of my pass.
So now what? how the fuck i fix that ?%$#@@ , i do not yet have this answer , but ho my! I'm searching at this right moment
Thanks you for sharing your story , appreciate :)

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, neveragreedtothis and Jezzibell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible how humans are so cruel and create so much unnecessary suffering in this dreadful world. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, to me it's really understandable wishing to finally be free from everything.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Disappointered
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Got along with me the antiemetic (meto), beta blocker (propranolol), benzo (xanax), and of course SN. Already took my first 10mg of meto and feeling somewhat nervous but also excited.

My Background Story

Normally I don't want a lot as most people tend to not pay attention and I keep things concise, but I figured this one can be different. Whoever wants to read a shorter abbreviated story, you can also refer to here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-life-that-never-materialized.119573/

I'm in my late 30's. Some say I'm talented, I did finish my bachelor's at a very respectable University, although barely because despite being smart, I also had learning disabilities, I barely scraped with grades to pass, and if it wasn't for the generosity of the director of my program, my grades probably won't suffice to be enough.

Both my parents met at one of the very best universities in the world for their PhD program, my Dad was American and my Mom was a foreigner from an up and coming first world country (prefer not to reveal), we moved back and forth before divorce at the age of 4, where I lived with my Mom in that country, until I pushed her hard so I can move to live with my Dad, who had a nice house in the States, at the age of 12. My Dad remarried when I was 8.

My Dad had achieved high accolades at school and professionally and is quite well off, at his job is where he met his second wife, who also did somewhat decent at work as well. While they are both very smart, and my father is super smart, they are not the most people savvy, in fact they are quite inept. I learned later that my dad was on the spectrum.

As far as me growing up, was always kind of different kid, had moments of doing well and poor at school in terms of grades. There was always something different about me, kind of had friends but also was picked on. But when I moved to the States, lured by the better society and nice house, they insisted for dumbass reason to go to tiny little private school which they gave me 0 voice, that's where I went, and there were rich spoiled kids who had the best of life and everyday I was solely picked on and tortured. To make matters worse, there was an incident, not my fault, where accidentally as I tried to open the door and get out without the dog who was super anxious to leave (friend of parents dog, not ours), the dog unfortunately ran out, it was fine at first but limped the next day. I would be empathetic for the dog, if it wasn't for the torture I was receiving solely at school, and the cold matter in which my father placed full blame 100% on me for the dog and not being empathetic and charged me $400, mainly by the influence of the woman he remarried. We are talking about me being 13 before the 21st century... $400 was astronomical at the time. I was somewhat suicidal beforehand but definitely at that moment when I heard the news, I cried hard and really wish I had a gun next to me to pull the trigger, I even drew pics of my grave to them, as I was furious and throwing furniture around the house in what was a long night. Next day the caretaker was there as plan, while my parents were away until the afternoon which was already originally planned anyways, before the fiasco took place. I was scheduled to get my retainer for the first time that morning, coincidentally on that day. Later they came up to me when they got back, while they insisted I wear the retainer no matter how much social suicide it is or having any awareness of empathy towards it. They told me I got to pack up some of my stuff as I needed to go somewhere, that somewhere was a mental hospital. I was basically locked there for 1 week, the entire time the subject was not about CTB, but how I must follow their shitty rules, they exploited the idea I'm locked there by making harsher and harsher rules in the house, out of extreme desperation I succumb and accepted to it, because if I didn't, that mental hospital place was gonna force me to sleep to miss out on Y2K, a story I will always remember when it hit 2000, I could've not remember it because I'd be forced to sleep, but I agree to their horid strict rules and didn't miss out on Y2K, but it's not like that was a pleasant experience either.

Of course, their rules didn't just stem from causing me severe boredom, but it was a complete social suicide, at the prey of the filthy rich spoiled kids who obviously didn't give a fuck about my circumstances. My dad and his newly wife made me a weak fish in a pond of sharks. Words can't describe how badly I wish to have fit in and have awesome social life and fun and doing all the things that young people do. Long story short, it was a year of hell, I spent many nights blowing up at my dad and his remarried wife, while they bounced me around different psychiatrists with the intent of me taking meds to shut me down and comply with them, not a great recipe when I have to go to pond of sharks. The next year they sent me to a tiny strict boarding school that basically sabotaged any hopes and dreams of living the young and youthful life of partying and meeting girls and driving. Stripped my dignity entirely.
Having nothing to do, I did focus more on school and had a moment where I got straight A's, which is what got me to the good University. I'll admit that naturally I was born with some social deficiencies, I mean my Dad is on the spectrum afterall. But all that retarded things my Dad and the woman he remarried when I was a teen, obviously hurt me a lot. During my time at the boarding school, I had this crush on this one girl, and not only she didn't like me back, but she had an affinity against me, made fun of me all the times and negative stigma towards me, was just bad luck really, in short words it was any crush worst nightmare, literally. My journey at the University, despite finishing, was really poor socially, and of course no girlfriends, I was weird and was always off, for those that knew me of course, laughed at me, and it sucked. I spent a lot of time on my own, wishing I was around people, and that didn't happen. Which has been very true until this day that I spent so much time alone, that today I just don't have the energy or mental will to deal with people anymore.

After I finished the University, spent 2 years not having a job until I got something, eventually it didn't take off as it was a small startup, but a valuable lesson for my professional career. After that, I did get a pretty good job at this company, and I was passionate about the work, I did eventually create something that was really huge in the company that everyone knew about it that I came up with it, but eventually they stole it from me, and got nearly nothing from it. I was practically abused and laughed at in the company, and there were malicious manipulations left and right. I wished to elaborate more on this, but evil rich people will come after me and I'm trying to just make my peaceful way to CTB.

Things were kind of downhill in my professional career since then, but basically no matter how talented I was, and there are more talented, my social skills were inept, they could've probably been better if it wasn't for my father and his wife retardation ways, but still a struggle. My life has been a joke, I been bounced, hustled, and manipulated all over. No girlfriends all these years, now I have to deal with overcompensating for no experience if I choose to proceed forward with relationship. I have no desire to work when I would never even make it to a managerial role, despite all my technical skillset. I really wished to CTB when I was young, but since been dumped in that hospital and boarding school, I felt paranoia of being tracked and watch as they pounced me to live, pounced me to live! But I realize I do have the freedom now to escape and I don't need to be paranoid anymore.

I think even if things were well in my life, it's unrealistic for everyone that it's just an upward smooth sailing, life always has its upside and downs, and I know that I really wanted to CTB anyways, I'm certain of my decision, I don't mind being reincarnated in this world. I don't need to have it all or be that smart, but at least no being in the spectrum, someone who can get decent life, that's good enough. At this age of mine, I know that even if I try to work really hard, there is still a matter of a lot of luck to just have an okay life, and I didn't have much luck in my life. I don't live for others and that's gonna be my finalized decision.
I hope you find peace, I'll cya soon

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace & freedom on the other side! Good luck!

Owl_07

Owl_07

Jun 28, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing your story! Hope you'll find the peace you're looking for

Reactions: Disappointered
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Thank you for the kind responses. The meto makes me feel kind of weird, almost like I am an elastic rubberband, my skin and bones feel like they can be stretched in a scary way.

I'm having unusual difficulties here:

1. I been dieting so poorly, a lot because I also don't care since I planned on CTB, to the point that holding myself from eating something heavy or fasting is quiet difficult.
2. Apparently there is a lot I need to organize to ensure I don't leave anything behind that's unwanted by my family to see when they go through what is left. I feel a lot of pressure to get it all done by tomorrow, and with more meto in my body, I don't know if I could physically get myself around it.

For these reasons, I may postpone 1 more day to CTB, but interestingly enough the one thing that isn't holding me back so much, is the fact that I am going to die. I been envisioning it so immensely that I feel quite equipped for that part.

Reactions: DumbGirl, Ashu, N0FWayIneedtogo and 3 others
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Ok, i'll admit that today I had struggles mentally comprehending the idea that I am in fact planning to literally exterminate myself and flood my body with poison. Felt I had no option but try to ease on myself and not pressure to do it so literally today or tomorrow. But despite post title, it did feel like it gave me a push to mentally be in it more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todiefor, Owl_07, Ashu and 7 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
As long as you are here, you have choices. No one will pressure you to take any action about which you are uncertain and this is a place where you can vent freely and express your feelings without fear of condemnation.
Maybe some members on the Recovery section could help. Go well, be kind to yourself.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Ashu, ToTheTwillight and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ok, i'll admit that today I had struggles mentally comprehending the idea that I am in fact planning to literally exterminate myself and flood my body with poison. Felt I had no option but try to ease on myself and not pressure to do it so literally today or tomorrow. But despite post title, it did feel like it gave me a push to mentally be in it more.
When the time is right you will find the strength you need. I hope you can find peace & freedom!

Reactions: Ashu
K

kitbarks

Jun 13, 2023
i dont know if you still alive, but are you planning on explaining on leaving something to explain why, not that anyone deserves it,just curious

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Post is too long for me to read in my head space but good luck on your journey.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
As long as you are here, you have choices. No one will pressure you to take any action about which you are uncertain and this is a place where you can vent freely and express your feelings without fear of condemnation.
Maybe some members on the Recovery section could help. Go well, be kind to yourself.
Appreciate you words! I haven't tried the Recovery section, but I certainly gave life a chance too many times before, at this point and age I made up my mind.
When the time is right you will find the strength you need. I hope you can find peace & freedom!

Yeah it's a matter of courage, now fear really is what stands in my way.

i dont know if you still alive, but are you planning on explaining on leaving something to explain why, not that anyone deserves it,just curious

You may have missed it, but I explained with a long story (as well as short) in the first post of this forum

Reactions: todiefor, Praestat_Mori and kitbarks
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Fuck being reincarnated. Thankfully I don't think life is THAT cruel. I just can't wait to die. Wish I could die tonight in my sleep. Fucking had enough of existing. And it's only going to get worse. Fuck life, fuck existence, fuck the cunts that keep us here

BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
Hey there. I'm sorry life did that to you- It's not uncommon for the new spouse to sabotage the children from prior marriages. A lot of the time it's about inheritance reasons.

My dad also had his work stolen by the company he last worked for before he died suddenly and mysteriously on a work trip... Saw the findings used in a major lucrative project, he was explaining it to me as he wanted to patent it. I don't trust companies for SHIT.

Humans are shitty. I understand you wanting to go. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Hey there. I'm sorry life did that to you- It's not uncommon for the new spouse to sabotage the children from prior marriages. A lot of the time it's about inheritance reasons.

My dad also had his work stolen by the company he last worked for before he died suddenly and mysteriously on a work trip... Saw the findings used in a major lucrative project, he was explaining it to me as he wanted to patent it. I don't trust companies for SHIT.

Humans are shitty. I understand you wanting to go. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, that has to be tough, and you probably already thought this that this evil company might have something to do with it, so it can be quite painful that you don't know even or have closure on the subject.

• Hugs
Reactions: BornHated
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
Hope you're doing ok, dont feel pressured for anything, you have the means with you, doesn't mean you have to. Peace

Reactions: toofargone6969
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I took Xanax yesterday and I woke up feeling no anxiety about the idea of going through with this. Tonight might be the night afterall, i'm not too afraid because I feel strongly that eventually I will do it, if it's not tonight. I understand there is no malice here or anyone pressuring me to be a man of my word, it is CTB afterall, not having to confront your boss before a deadline type of situation. Appreciate the support here is what I wanted to say

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: neveragreedtothis, 90starve, Owl_07 and 3 others
L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
You absolutely must do what you feel like, don't pay too much attention to what's said here. Anyway, I think that the majority of people who read and comment goodbye threads genuinely empathize with the OPs and wish them the best, as I do now with you. In any case peace and freedom to you!

S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
hope you find your peace

dory

dory

dorothy<3
Jul 1, 2023
I hope it goes as you intend it to <3 wishing peace

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
You absolutely must do what you feel like, don't pay too much attention to what's said here. Anyway, I think that the majority of people who read and comment goodbye threads genuinely empathize with the OPs and wish them the best, as I do now with you. In any case peace and freedom to you!

Thanks! Maybe it's obvious, maybe not, but what does OP stands for?

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I'm still around, I'm back and forth with having the urge to follow through with this, some nights i feel like I can, some nights I can't, but I think that's not the thing that holds me back now.

I still feel like I need to clean my place, but most of all, my head is spinning with thoughts and emotions about what to write for my family, I'm having hard time making up my mind and I feel that once I get that over with, it be easier for me to finally go through this.

Also new ideas pop in my head, like needing to stash few bags at different places of my SN, so in case it fails and I get apprehended, some will still be left for me when I'm back. I also feel like I may need to do more homework on the SN regime, know more to prepare mentally for how it would feel and hold myself back from calling emergency during that process, etc...

It may even take me another week, I don't feel like anyone here is pressuring me like a deadline for work, just felt like sharing my part.

• Hugs
Reactions: todiefor, losing hope, alonely and 3 others
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
I'm sorry to hear how you have struggled, I hope you find peace.