I

I_Wonder

Nov 8, 2021
My husband has been so controlling over my life the past two years, he's been violent. I have no family. Everyone has died. I have a three year old son that I will leave behind. His father's family has money, I have none. I have nowhere to go.

I do have access to a gun, I have enough money to order SN. I have a home Depot gift card, I could get some nice rope.

I don't care about the pain, I just want out. His father won't let me out. He says I'll never see my child again.

I just want out so badly, I'd die for it. There is no life worth living here anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: forgotten15, Dead Meat, amarillo and 7 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Is there no one that can help you out of your hell?

• Love
Reactions: dyingalone123 and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an awful situation you are in, I'm sorry that things are this bad. Life is just so horrible. Whatever happens, I wish you the best, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
People can be so horrible. This is so wrong. I'm so sorry for you. Could you escape some how and gain some ground before going back to do what needs doing regarding your child? If you could find your way to a womens refuge. They do exist. There are a few nearby where I live. I get the impression we're in different countries but hopefully you could find one within you area.

• Love
Reactions: dyingalone123 and Dead Meat