• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
It's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to maybe go out and enjoy it (my last five birthdays or so have been kinda miserable) but people cancelled on me last minute. It always happens because my birthday is during the holidays. I would move the whole thing but I honestly just feel kinda angry now - like I get it if you can't come but I wish it could be said a little earlier... I'm also weird and like to do things on the day, doing it later feels odd but I know that's more of a me issue.

I might do something small just for me but I dunno... I seriously want to CTB out of malice sometimes and I hate that about myself and I know it's wrong but I hate how narcissistic that makes me feel but that's just how it is. I want those that hurt me in the past to feel an ounce of my pain and I want those who left me alone to feel bad. But I probably won't do it right now.

Thinking of using the 'night night' method if it comes to that point for me though, I'm just so tired and lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, huggyob and Lynx.
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I'm sorry your special day is bringing anguish. You should definitely do something nice for yourself, regardless (and in spite of) of those who let you down.
I'll bend an elbow tomorrow to celebrate you! Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: ChiseHatori
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
Being alone and let down on your birthday truly sucks a lot. I hope you find a way to make tomorrow a little better - I'm sorry it turned out like this in the end.

Also, I like your username. The Ancient Magus Bride is really amazing

Have a nice birthday tomorrow, with or without others alongside you...

• Love
huggyob

huggyob

involved
Dec 24, 2023
i wish you a happy bday and the best wishes for any of your future desires, i truly wish i could celebrate it there with you as i myself am self aware of the fragility of those around us and how much any sort of minor composure can and will warm our inner soul.

• Love