• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

I noticed the most part of this forum (incluided me) shows hate of rejection to the society. And it's not something strange. I write this because I want to see general opinions about this and what society did to you, and maybe if you want, you can do some venting. Well, I will begin.

(WARNING LONG POST)

Personally, society didn't attacked me in a direct way. I hate persons for how they treat others. They doesn't care your feelings or how hard you tried to get ahead. People is selfish, it's the human nature and they don't try to change. It's exactly like society was one million years ago. The strong abusing the weak, and nobody does anything for the others. In the wild nature, at school or at work, it has no matter. We didn't learned anything. Humans are and will ever be the same garbage.

One of the most annoying things of persons is their neccesity of hiding the emotions in every moment. They usually have bad lifes, but they force themselves to put a fake smile and "everything goes nice"... You can't express how bad do you feel because they just don't want to help nobody.

A lot of people here will be identified with this. How many times you tried to get help from someone, you told him/her your depression or your suicidal thoughts and he/she told you are weak, suicide is not an option, how wonderful life is, you are taking the easy way, there is people worse than you, you are a lucky person, you are wasting your only chance to live, you are crazy, blah blah blah...? All this stupid excuses because they think they have the right of deciding if you live for feeling better persons thinking they are helping... They are just ignorant, and they give opinions without enough knowledge of this or any other subject. In special if you are a man this is harmful. If you show your feelings "you are not man enough". Tell me, where your virility drove you? To hide your emotions like rats, knowing you are living a stressful life, victims of your own prejudices and habits and being forced to seem happy. But you aren't it. You are empty and you fucking know it.

Now, let's talk about material selfishness. How people only wants to consume and having more and more and more without neefing it or thinking how their actions will harm others. Of course, they think they are more important that any person... And seeing how some useless and even harmful events got more money than literally almost any underdeveloped country... It simply brokes my heart. Curiously is the poorest people who more apreciates their opportunities and the real value of things. Once I considered joining in a NGO or help other people in some way, but this is another story. I'm now complaining about society, so let's continue.

How their canons hurt themselves but also others. How fat persons, homosexuals and a long etc, are hurt so mercilessly. And how sensitive persons can be so hurted. How they want to trap you and don't let you be yourself. For example, I don't do any exercise and I'm thin (but healthy), I don't have a muscular body and I don't want it, I find myself beautifil, I like how I am, why the fuck can't I be happy with myself???

I won't talk about excessive desire of power, war, murder and somwthing else, this is enough. But now the worst part of all this. This really hurts me. I'm exactly as them. I am as bad as the rest of people. During my life I did decissions I'm not proud, in high school I didn't care to harm weak persons for having some popularity. About ten years ago I was as greedy and stupid as them. I was homophobe, I bullied fat persons, I was very aggresive and you couldn't imagine how ashamed I am of my past. I really want to apologize to everybody I harmed. It feels bad, but I couldn't avoid being like this. Because it was my nature. The human nature that makes us bloodthirsty beast and I was so pathetic for not falling in it. At least now I'm suffering and having my punishment. I deserve this.

Also, sorry for this last paragraph, it may be out of place, but I needed some venting too.

Reactions: Nano, 262653, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I agree .

Realistically ... I think society is caught in a tension between the left and the right .

An ongoing struggle between new ideas and old traditional ideas .

We are so primitive !

Chmps v Bonobo's. ( Fear v Love )

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide
H

humanbeingthrowaway

Apr 16, 2018
You are a wise person

Reactions: Nano, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 1 other person
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Life is tough for sensitive people. I'm sensitive, and I don't know why. Maybe genetics, maybe upbringing, I just wish I wasn't so sensitive. It makes some stuff harder to let go, they just cut so deep.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Nano, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Life is tough for sensitive people. I'm sensitive, and I don't know why. Maybe genetics, maybe upbringing, I just wish I wasn't so sensitive. It makes some stuff harder to let go, they just cut so deep.

I've heard this before when my dad told me to "toughen up" after I shared my desire to end my life. I don't really understand why but could you explain? I think I'm sensitive as well.

Reactions: Nano, Tiburcio and Cyanide
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
I've heard this before when my dad told me to "toughen up" after I shared my desire to end my life. I don't really understand why but could you explain? I think I'm sensitive as well.
I guess I should say, I used to overreact when I was growing up because of how sensitive I was. So my relationships with people were strained and they could have been more intimate, but I kept people at a distance because I was scared of being hurt and vulnerable. And being vulnerable is very easy for me, I think because I'm sensitive. So I guess it depends on the person, sensitivity can probably be managed healthily. But I don't do that lol.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Nano, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
YES … YES IT IS !!!

Reactions: Nano, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna and 1 other person
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
This kind of reminds me of:
zFmhZjK.jpg

Reactions: Nano, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
This kind of reminds me of:
zFmhZjK.jpg

Yea you can enjoy or have positive emotions deeply but the other side of negativity is so bad.

Reactions: Nano, Tiburcio and Caerula
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
The highly sensitive person . by Elaine Aron

https://app.box.com/s/n6177nop63rg1u5rxq5s9eh6z3k8h54m

This is a 'box' link to the epub book by Elaine Aron.

I've never done this box / cloud storage thing before so I hope it works ...

Some of you might find it interesting .

I got it off a torrent .
A lot of people don't do torrents.

I guess buy the book if it's useful .... I'm not that worried about the morality of copyright etc ... in the circumstances .

Reactions: anna, Tiburcio and Caerula
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
The highly sensitive person . by Elaine Aron

https://app.box.com/s/n6177nop63rg1u5rxq5s9eh6z3k8h54m

This is a 'box' link to the epub book by Elaine Aron.

I've never done this box / cloud storage thing before so I hope it works ...

Some of you might find it interesting .

I got it off a torrent .
A lot of people don't do torrents.

I guess buy the book if it's useful .... I'm not that worried about the morality of copyright etc ... in the circumstances .
Works for me! Than you :D

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
I think that from an outside it's fucked but once you get accepted into a group or community it becomes incredibly easy to do all these things and it comes without thinking about it.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and Tiburcio
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Society sucks

Reactions: ijustwishtodie