• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
it already takes enough courage and mental strength to even come to a point where you finally decide that you want to ctb. and just when you do that, you look for sources and all of them are somewhere unreliable, somewhere inaccessible and somewhere uncomfortable and painful. there really is no way to go peacefully, despite having had to live a life devoid of it. i feel like there should be more ways and sources to die peacefully and easily, for people who do not have it in them to go on anymore. i really hope assisted suicide becomes widely accepted. tbh i really wish i was atleast born in an era where assisted suicide is a thing. this is just so frustrating when you're just stuck in a rut and everything just seems to get WORSE.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Darkover, huxIey and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also trapped here because suicide methods are either inaccessible or risky, it really does disgust me how this society is so incredibly anti-suicide even despite the fact that none of us could have consented to existing here in the first place. It's so incredibly horrible how we have to struggle so much to be free from this hellish world filled with endless suffering, it really would be such a relief if assisted suicide became avaliable.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, huxIey, bed and 4 others
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

i wish i was 2 years old again
Oct 7, 2023
Right? I wish there was just a button that you could click to end your life. But since that will never exist, then we're only left with the methods we can make up. Shooting myself? Too terrified of failing and I dont live in the US. Jumping? too terrified of failing. Jumping under a train? I dont want to traumatize anyone. Night-night method? I never understood it. Hanging? I dont have anything to hang on. Overdosing? What am I supposed to overdose on? Paracetamol? That would take ages. I heard that when you live in some scandinavian country then you can go to a hospital and say that you wont to kill yourself. And supposedly they give you things to do it with. I wonder if it's true, and if it is, then is it at least something calm? I wish people would accept suicide as something normal. maybe then more calm ways to die would exist.

Reactions: huxIey, Homo erectus, sserafim and 1 other person
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
I feel like the best way to go would be to find a willing executioner, although that's difficult because they would probably incur a murder charge regardless of how you tried to prove your consent. It really is brutal, how hard the world makes it to opt out of the raw deal. I've considered trying to join the military and repeatedly signing up for suicide missions. That way, even if I somehow live, maybe people will respect me as some kind of super warrior. From what I heard the army mostly just uses drones and stuff now though, so I don't like my odds of actually getting assigned to charge a base or something. Which would then suck even more, because I'd have endured the hell of boot camp for literally no reason.

Reactions: huxIey, sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Agreed. I'm so desperate right now that I'm seriously considering death by hotdog.

[

• Yay!
Reactions: mortemsui, Anxi0usandDepressed, onbekend and 2 others
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
The ones that are, euthanasia and things like this are of course so expensive and have so many variables to accessing those services. Shame really

Reactions: Homo erectus, huxIey and sserafim
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Suicide prevention takes pride in making peaceful methods inaccessible because it evidently reduces the number of successful suicide attempts.

Reactions: sserafim
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
it already takes enough courage and mental strength to even come to a point where you finally decide that you want to ctb. and just when you do that, you look for sources and all of them are somewhere unreliable, somewhere inaccessible and somewhere uncomfortable and painful. there really is no way to go peacefully, despite having had to live a life devoid of it. i feel like there should be more ways and sources to die peacefully and easily, for people who do not have it in them to go on anymore. i really hope assisted suicide becomes widely accepted. tbh i really wish i was atleast born in an era where assisted suicide is a thing. this is just so frustrating when you're just stuck in a rut and everything just seems to get WORSE.
ah, i m from india! could you DM me ? i had these SN queries + one additional doubt-( i wanted to ask u smth abt rohit? ( iyk what i mean ) )

N

needpeace18

Feb 12, 2024
It's very cruel - to be stuck in this world with no peaceful way out. Trapped in a body you don't want to be in.

Reactions: grahf, Anxi0usandDepressed, Buildingsandcastles and 2 others

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
It's genuinely infuriating
I don't know why I'm so surprised, obviously easy peaceful methods aren't made readily available, obviously there is some internal resistance no matter how sure you are in your mind.
Makes me understand FuneralCry the more I ruminate on it, it's so demoralising not even feeling confident in ending yourself

Reactions: fkyou, rora, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
agree, & now that i've been involuntarily hospitalized twice the closest method we have to being peaceful & quick (guns) will never be accessible to me again :p now i'm trapped between living or dying in a way i don't want to die. prolifers pat themselves on the back for taking away efficient methods & leaving us w risky ones that ppl still try, but could fail & severely injure/disable us. woo!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
agree, & now that i've been involuntarily hospitalized twice the closest method we have to being peaceful & quick (guns) will never be accessible to me again :p now i'm trapped between living or dying in a way i don't want to die. prolifers pat themselves on the back for taking away efficient methods & leaving us w risky ones that ppl still try, but could fail & severely injure/disable us. woo!!!
being involuntarily hospitalised is the worst thing, i'm so sorry you had to go through that. and honestly, fu€k pro-lifers. recently came across one who claimed depression is a 'choice'

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i agree. R&S made a post recently about how "suicide prevention" is more about taking away and banning peaceful methods than actually solving the problem. people who want to CTB just have to resort to more painful methods. it's sick

Reactions: xmissellax and divinemistress36
S

sansydansy

Feb 28, 2024
If you don't want to go through the pain dont do it, it's not worth it anyway, please think about it and call for help

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It feels like we are being punished for being mentally ill

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Not even assisted suicide can gurantee a peaceful death. Why would death be painless when life is painful? For me, the hardest thing is to do it alone without a doctor and to dare to do it with a stranger from the Internet is too risky.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Life is highly unfair.

Reactions: divinemistress36
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
luckily I at least have access to reliable methods even if "peacefulness" isn't part of the package but I agree it sucks how much effort, time, courage etc. It takes just because of the state wanting more workers alive and pro lifers naïvely thinking banning peaceful methods will stop suicide.

D

drezteck83

Mar 2, 2024
I believe there are easier methods out there, just no one is alive to tell us what they are. Hanging seems to be popular but I firmly believe that there is an easy way. You just have to have money and be rich, with that you can get anything even a cure for something. It's just sad it's not available to those who aren't financially set .

Reactions: grahf