ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Nembutal is the dream. I heard you can get it on the dark web but I'm worried about being tracked both by unsavory elements and law enforcement. Quality issues and counterfeits are also a problem ever since they shut down Silk Road
I'll take the amitriptyline cocktail when my time has come. It's described as peaceful in the PP Handbook and I even know an online pharmacy where I can get the ingredients (I order zopiclone from there now and then). My life has been so much easier since I know there's a realistic way out. Don't place your hopes on N, it'll never be available in the near future.
Is there a link on how to prepare this cocktail?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
It seems to me that you are idealizing nembutal (pentobarbital), because it is only one of the medicines that must be used together with others when performing euthanasia in countries like Spain (and only as an oral administration ).

Really the cocktail of drugs that must be taken for legal assisted suicide (and that guarantees death 95%, not 100%) makes it hard to think that you can die with Nembutal alone.

In fact, the Spanish Ministry of Health makes it very clear in a public document. Even if it is in Spanish, you will see from page 30 (and especially on pages 45 to 50) that it is not simply to access and take Nembutal:

I have a phobia of chemistry and taking drugs for CTB will never be an option for me. I would say that you have to stop idealizing Nembutal for once and explain things as they are, that's all.

//

Em sembla que estás idealitzant el nembutal (pentobarbital), doncs es només un dels medicaments que s'han d'usar en conjunt amb d'altres a l'hora de fer l'eutanàsia a països com Espanya (i només com a administració oral).

Realment el coctel de fàrmacs que s'han de prendre per al suicidi assistit legal (y que garantitza la mort al 95%, no al 100%) fa difícil pensar que et puguis morir només amb Nembutal.

De fet el Ministeri de Sanitat Espanyol ho deixa molt clar en un document públic. Encara que estigui en castellà, podràs veure a partir de la pàgina 30 (i sobretot a les pàgines 45 a 50) que no és simplement accedir i prendre el Nembutal:

Jo es que tinc fóbia a la química i la presa de fàrmacs per a la realització del CTB no serà mai una opció per a mi. Diría que s'ha de deixar d'idealitzar el Nembutal d'una vegada i explicar les coses com son, només això.
I will advocate and idealize N anyday best among all the methods, I have sources to prove that at the recommended dosage N death rate is 100 percentage, no one survived N as you mentioned for other drug mixtures you can't say the death rate is 100 percent

N is the golden drug for the euthanasia, peaceful, painless and quick compared to other drugs or drug mixtures

You don't need to mix any other drugs with Nembutal and it is proven Nembutal alone will kill you at recommended dosage that's why it is considered as golden standard for assisted suicide

I know it is hard to believe only one drug N is enough to kill you but it is proven so we have to believe

In the state of Oregon, before 2015 more than 300 people used N for assisted suicide everyone died no one survived, after 2015 N was hard to get even for the government

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Ghost and yive
J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
I will advocate and idealize N anyday best among all the methods, I have sources to prove that at the recommended dosage N death rate is 100 percentage, no one survived N as you mentioned for other drug mixtures you can't say the death rate is 100 percent

N is the golden drug for the euthanasia, peaceful, painless and quick compared to other drugs or drug mixtures

You don't need to mix any other drugs with Nembutal and it is proven Nembutal alone will kill you at recommended dosage that's why it is considered as golden standard for assisted suicide

I know it is hard to believe only one drug N is enough to kill you but it is proven so we have to believe

In the state of Oregon, before 2015 more than 300 people used N for assisted suicide everyone died no one survived, after 2015 N was hard to get even for the government
Isn't DDMAPH of similar efficacy?

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
@Vizzy @EgyptianGoose I'm prescribed Amitriptylin and was thinking of using this method. At one point, the pharmacy had made a mistake and were delivering 3 different dosages/prescriptions per month and I was thinking to myself, damn…I'm building up quite the supply here.

I started experimenting with dosages of the Amitriptylin - going beyond 175mg is when things start to get wild. Double that and one might find themselves with numb limbs, severe confusion, inability to recall even seemingly simple things, extreme dry mouth, etc.

When I have nights I can't sleep (this happens frequently) I sometimes add an extra 25mg, but as it is now, I take 25mg in the am, 75mg at night.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
@Vizzy @EgyptianGoose I'm prescribed Amitriptylin and was thinking of using this method. At one point, the pharmacy had made a mistake and were delivering 3 different dosages/prescriptions per month and I was thinking to myself, damn…I'm building up quite the supply here.

I started experimenting with dosages of the Amitriptylin - going beyond 175mg is when things start to get wild. Double that and one might find themselves with numb limbs, severe confusion, inability to recall even seemingly simple things, extreme dry mouth, etc.

When I have nights I can't sleep (this happens frequently) I sometimes add an extra 25mg, but as it is now, I take 25mg in the am, 75mg at night.
Using which method?

You gonna overdose with amitriptylin

Reactions: Kerrtu
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Pro livers's only aim is to live up to ingrained moral systems that have been around since ages ago. Perhaps this thread isnt the best place for my thoughts to be put on but whatever...is there anything stopping you from commiting ctb? I mean are there any hints the universe may be giving you not to?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I believe you . Do you have a link or reference for the 300 oregon N ? did they use 10 grams?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Using which method?

You gonna overdose with amitriptylin

I was saving the pills for a massive overdose, nothing complex. Amitriptylin is STRONG. The downside of surviving this method, it really does a lot of damage on the brain and kidneys.

I obtained SN and plan to go that way.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I was saving the pills for a massive overdose, nothing complex. Amitriptylin is STRONG. The downside of surviving this method, it really does a lot of damage on the brain and kidneys.

I obtained SN and plan to go that way.
Sn is not bad, even if you fail in sn it doesn't cause a lot of damage to your body as I read in different failed sn attempts

Reactions: Kerrtu
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Nembutal access is like wishing to win the lottery.
Not-a-gonna happen.