FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so wrong how the option to die in peace isn't there, we shouldn't have to struggle to free ourselves from this existence that was cruelly and unfairly imposed onto us in the first place.

I just hate how we have to be punished essentially because other people decided to procreate, like it's hellish enough that we were burdened with the ability to suffer in this cruel and dangerous world, yet we cannot even die in peace despite this reality.

To me the right to die is very important, in fact I see it as the most important right having the ability to permanently escape from suffering, as after all there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get. In this reality death is the only relief, only death can prevent all future suffering.

And I don't understand anti-suicide people who want to take away the option to die in peace as what if they want it in the future? Like they don't know how much they could potentially suffer in the future, existence is so harmful after all, would they really want to suffer through the most extreme agony with no peaceful way to die.

And we are all just going to die anyway, so it's insane when people act like death is the worst thing possible, it's evil to me wanting to make people struggle as much as possible to reach a fate they are destined for anyway.

Supporting the right to die is truly compassionate, the fact that the option of peaceful guaranteed death on our own terms isn't allowed proves that this world is hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: john8964