K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
I hate this world for making it so hard to CTB.
On the verge of breakdown, shaking, while looking for information. It's so hard to process information. Everything's so complicated.

• Hugs
Reactions: prezmyl, LittleBlackCat, LonelyKitten and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yep we're just stuck here into your body breaks down completely, we're just being hold hostage,i just wish we all had a easy option to ctb

Reactions: Ondine0000ff and cscott
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I hate this world for making it so hard to CTB.
On the verge of breakdown, shaking, while looking for information. It's so hard to process information. Everything's so complicated.
yeah pro lifers make ctb very difficult.

Reactions: Ondine0000ff
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
We are in this toguether, I suposs. It would be so nice if we just have a bottom when we really don't wanted to still alive no matter who cares and who don't. After all, nothing really matters at the end. I really believe that is unnecesary all this pain, despair and shame before to die

K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
yep we're just stuck here into your body breaks down completely, we're just being hold hostage,i just wish we all had a easy option to ctb
I honestly feel so stupid with not being able to process these complicated steps with various methods.
I suppose the hanging method is the easiest in terms of materials and steps. I am just trying to look into that right now.

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting and beyond cruel how people even have to research suicide methods on the internet in the first place, I despise how we cannot just free ourselves from this existence in a guaranteed and peaceful way despite the fact that death is completely normal and inevitable, in fact for me the only relief lies in death. Suicide really is way too unnecessarily difficult and it's unacceptable how it's that way, I also hate this dreadful world.

• Love
Reactions: asian.neet