hikikomori

hikikomori

Attention whore and regular whore
Oct 23, 2018
I'm in socal these walls have such sh** inosolation im so cold my piggy feet in my socks dripping in sweat.and with my giant fat porky hairy body with a BMI of 27.1 would probably break the ribs of anyone who would want to be with me. Either that or they would get tangled in my leg hair.(my parents took away my razor and all sharp things the first time tried to ctb i when i cut i use a push pin, a kitchen knife, or random bits of metal from my computer case when i tried this thursday to ctb i slit my wrist in bathtub i stole a razer r blade from the trash). the stupid fire alarm evan fucking hates me evanSHUTT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE A 24 VAC POWER SOURCE YOU DONT NEED A FUCKING BATTERY fuck if i was a model with a large chest blond hair and a face from makeup commercial, and the personality of an angel i couldn't even leave the house for longer than an hour without having to hide in the restroom and hugging myself for however longer class is.i cant talk at all . or Evan make eye contac. fucking christ why can't i just die.

im alone, i have a giant cut on my wrist i'm scared.
it's so danm cold

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
latest

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
hikikomori

hikikomori

Oct 23, 2018
idk

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
it's so danm cold
I ache for you, Hikikomori. I'm so very, very sorry things are so damn bad.

The thermometer says my house is warm. My heart says I am freezing to death.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Throwaway563078, lv-gras and 3 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
i stole a razer r blade from the trash
Be careful doing that, if the razor has been in the trash it's not going to be clean so there's a risk of infection when you use it

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Fucking loving it, lv-gras and 2 others
hikikomori

hikikomori

Oct 23, 2018
Be careful doing that, if the razor has been in the trash it's not going to be clean so there's a risk of infection when you use it

ik cutting is unrelible any way it was an emotional attempt not a logical one thanks tho

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
~hug~

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Do you drink btw,Hiki?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
hikikomori

hikikomori

Oct 23, 2018
lol those anti alcohol campaigns worked on me im scared of putting things in my body not judging tho if it helps it helps

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
lol those anti alcohol campaigns worked on me im scared of putting things in my body not judging tho if it helps it helps
Whatever floats your boat. Alcohol can create a drastic physical changes so i see where you are coming from.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm in socal these walls have such sh** inosolation im so cold my piggy feet in my socks dripping in sweat.and with my giant fat porky hairy body with a BMI of 27.1 would probably break the ribs of anyone who would want to be with me. Either that or they would get tangled in my leg hair.(my parents took away my razor and all sharp things the first time tried to ctb i when i cut i use a push pin, a kitchen knife, or random bits of metal from my computer case when i tried this thursday to ctb i slit my wrist in bathtub i stole a razer r blade from the trash). the stupid fire alarm evan fucking hates me evanSHUTT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE A 24 VAC POWER SOURCE YOU DONT NEED A FUCKING BATTERY fuck if i was a model with a large chest blond hair and a face from makeup commercial, and the personality of an angel i couldn't even leave the house for longer than an hour without having to hide in the restroom and hugging myself for however longer class is.i cant talk at all . or Evan make eye contac. fucking christ why can't i just die.

it's so danm cold
Lots of warm thoughts to you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and hikikomori
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
*hugs* I am sorry you are struggling so much @hikikomori

I'm surprised that socal is ever cold though. Oregon is so cold I could barely get out of bed here, so I'm off to cali again!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap