FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As after all, suicide is a rational solution to prevent suffering and if one wishes to escape from this cruel and futile existence that they were burdened with in the first place then that's always a valid way to feel. It's absurd how many humans believe that if one has awareness that existence is undesirable, they need "help", as the reality is that existence is the problem, not wanting to die.

It's especially delusional when people push the idea of therapy as that is certainly a scam to profit from people's suffering, in fact any of the so called "help" is a scam and it's disgusting how so many people refuse to accept suicide as a valid option despite the reality that wanting to die is all that makes sense to me. Human existence is torturous, futile and burdensome and I see death as the solution for suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Death could never be "bad" in fact I see ceasing to exist as a positive thing, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing. It's delusional to see existence as a desirable state in the first place as all that existence does is cause harm and create unnecessary problems. It's a curse to have the ability to exist, I will always see the peace of eternal non-existence as being preferable.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
AndroidAmongHumans

AndroidAmongHumans

Full Bodily Autonomy is non-negotiable
Apr 27, 2023
As after all, suicide is a rational solution to prevent suffering and if one wishes to escape from this cruel and futile existence that they were burdened with in the first place then that's always a valid way to feel. It's absurd how many humans believe that if one has awareness that existence is undesirable, they need "help", as the reality is that existence is the problem, not wanting to die.

It's especially delusional when people push the idea of therapy as that is certainly a scam to profit from people's suffering, in fact any of the so called "help" is a scam and it's disgusting how so many people refuse to accept suicide as a valid option despite the reality that wanting to die is all that makes sense to me. Human existence is torturous, futile and burdensome and I see death as the solution for suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Death could never be "bad" in fact I see ceasing to exist as a positive thing, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing. It's delusional to see existence as a desirable state in the first place as all that existence does is cause harm and create unnecessary problems. It's a curse to have the ability to exist, I will always see the peace of eternal non-existence as being preferable.
The thing that people who push this narrative don't get us how much effort it takes to make things better, how much support is needed that's just not there. They've never had to experience looking through a hotline phone number list posted by someone and calling them all only to find out that half of them stopped working 4 years ago but are still being passed around by people online, and then calling the other half to only get empty platitudes about the power of overcoming suffering you could've googled from some Christian self help book yourself. They don't know what it's like to constantly scramble for years to try and fit a therapist and a psychiatrist and a million appointments with your school or work's disability "support" only to have your therapist keep you from getting birth control and to have the best possible solution to your problems be "maybe hang out in a conference room for five minutes and call your mom". They don't want to hear you when you look at them and tell them that if you're going to truly and permanently get better, you need the financial and housing support to not work full time as an adult for the foreseeable future until you can mentally handle it (which may be months to fucking years), you need significant medical coverage for a very extended period of time, you need a community that won't immediately label you a freak and a loser for being honest and for not working full time or being a student full time as an adult, and you still need the autonomy to make your own medical and sexual and emotional choices regardless (none of which exist under institutions or conservatorships as in those cases you're literally a ward of the state or your relatives and they literally have full legal rights to forcibly sterilize you and restrain you to your room indefinitely without any outside communications like phones or mail or Internet), and that frankly their "self love" tips and link to a therapist's 2 hour seminar doesn't do jack shit. They've never encountered a problem they couldn't solve within a week of moderate effort and some mild whining and pushback, so they think that your problems are ephemeral and can be fixed overnight.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023

I totally agree. Living is the mental illness. Not wanting to die.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl and pthnrdnojvsc
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

Some problems can be remedied, some cannot. There is a middle option with helping yourself or ending yourself. It is a fine line. Best of luck to all in figuring that one out.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl