• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
One of the things that repulses me about humans is how many of them hate on those who despise existing and treat them in such an insensitive way. It's cult like the way that they insult those who hate something as cruel and harmful as existence, I find it disgusting how hating existing isn't seen as a valid way to feel. To me humans are the most cruel species, sadly if you hate life you will just be hated for it, it's sad how so many have no compassion for those who suffer and treat them so badly simply for wanting to die.

It's sad how it's even been this way on this place which is supposed to be somewhere supportive for suicidal people rather than somewhere so hostile with the intention of causing others to suffer even more. But of course I'm not surprised that humans want to make others feel worse, I find it so tragic how this harmful species even evolved in the first place.

More than anything I wish I never existed and I'd be glad to finally cease existing, only death can bring me peace, existence itself is the true problem which is why of course wanting to die should always be supported and respected no matter what. So horrible how many are made to feel worse simply because they don't want to suffer in this meaningless, undesirable existence.

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
at least if nothing else, there are hundreds/thousands of us here who agree wholeheartedly with you. maybe one day there'll be a society where we care for each other more instead; offering real solutions and support in the form of peaceful and dignified life ending options for people who are clearly finished with their time on the earth. then maybe some of us wouldnt even want to die, if we lived in a world that was that compassionate; maybe it'd be worth living in.

its hard for me not to feel like being alive when i dont even want to is such a burden on the world. like, why not allow the food and resources for me to go to someone who actually wants to live? why am i so selfish for wanting to die? its bizarre really.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I don't intend on making people worse here and I've never hated on those who despise existence. I'm on this site for a reason.

I would rather not have existed myself and it would bring me peace yes.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Humans are the worst species, you wrote so yourself, and yet you publish your texts with the same content over and over again, day after day, year after year, in public among 46 862 individuals of the worst species. Their words affect you because you can´t stand the truth. Criticism annoys you because you can´t ignore it.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm not insensitive by those who believe life is meaningless. However, I am insensitive to those who post on this forum everyday and say the same thing everytime. You've tainted the image of this forum greatly.
That wasn't nice to say. This site is the only place some such as myself can be honest and open about how we feel. I think this person needs support as she is in so much pain. Yes, she post a lot and that's OK, she's found a safe place to express how she feels daily and I don't think saying stuff like that to her is a nice thing to do. I'll apologize to her for you. FC, I'm sorry for this post and this person simply doesn't understand you.
I think people just don't get us, they don't understand us, and we have to accept that. I always say, I can't bring someone into my reality and expect them to empathize how I feel. I'm sorry you're having a difficult time in this life, hopefully you'll get your wish of eternal sleep and peace soon. I agree, humans can be terrible and they do terrible things to us and we have to carry that hurt and trauma everyday and when it's gets to heavy and we want to CTB then we are labeled crazy. We didn't ask to be here and some of us including myself have had some terrible things happen to me and people think therapy and some pills will erase all that, it doesn't and it never will. I'm so tired of existing in this world, if I had a sure-proof method I'd leave tonight and wouldn't say bye to anyone. I understand how you feel, you're not alone. Continue to post everyday because the truth is most of us fell the same as you we just don't post those thoughts everyday. I hope you can find some peace today in something. Sending you virtual hugs and kisses. It's almost over, we can't live forever!

Last edited:
Reactions: FallenStar