FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so disgusting and I cannot stand when they force their delusions onto other people. I'm sorry but not everyone is deluded as them and it disgusts me when they invalidate other people's perfectly valid wish to die that is absolutely nothing to do with them.
What I mentioned in the title about believing that people under 25 must continue to suffer shouldn't be anywhere near a pro-choice forum, it's so wrong and insulting. In my case the more time spent here just means more opportinites to suffer and I see suicide as a rational solution to escape from all future unnecessary suffering.

I cannot stand those people who insanely worship something so harmful and futile as existence and try to force that onto others who have awareness of how existing is very undesirable.
It's very insane to believe that suicidal people need "help" in the first place, I know this offends pro-lifers but existence itself is the problem rather than wanting to die. I will never be able to understand what's supposedly so "good" about existence in the first place to make people worship it to the point that they believe others must suffer so unnecessarily in an existence they never even consented to being in.

In my case wanting to die is just being aware, it's having awareness that existence is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering, it's being aware of how existence just creates problems there was never a need for. It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer all while they are destined for nothing but to deteriorate from age in an existence that is actually very pointless, we are all just going to die anyway and nobody can be harmed by not existing so in my case it's very rational wishing for death.

So all the age related comments about people under 25 is delusional and patronising, people who worship suffering should just learn to mind their own business, I've been trapped here for 23 years and that's such an incredibly long time and anyway existence is unnecessary in the first place, the only true ideal outcome is to never exist at all.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, kvsvenky100, Specific_Milk and 3 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I kind of get it, but here I am under the age of 25 planning my death so I can't really talk.

Maybe it'll get better, but I don't want to wait around to find out.

Reactions: MeaningDork, kvsvenky100 and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I could stand behind regulating assisted suicide to an age limit but there has to be a point where the person is actually allowed to die peacefully.
I agree with most of what you said but I also understand that people can find happiness in life despite our personal bleak outlooks on it.
One of the patterns of this world is that things tend to come in twos. Almost as if trying to promote balance to existence.
We wouldn't know happiness without suffering and vice versa so I don't think one can exist without the other.
People should all just worry about themselves is fine for individual autonomy but as a society we have to worry about what others do.
Everyone has the power to have an effect in our society and that's why it's so regulated and debated.
I'd be fine with people earning the right to die at 30 after all other options no matter how pointless are exausted.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
No one should CTB... but that's the world we live in.

Reactions: MeaningDork, kvsvenky100, oddetoad and 1 other person
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I gotta be honest @FuneralCry I always imagined you as older than 23. Weirdly makes me feel justified in my older person cynicism.

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's mainly just people over 25 who say no one under 25 should be able to ctb. Sadly, many older people like to hate on younger people, maybe for a sense of power. Unfortunately, a lot of people just can't seem to stop themselves from trying to gatekeep ctb. People who are under 25 and suffering are not invalid or incapable of assessing their situation just because of their age.

Reactions: NumbItAll, Twiceler and ijustwishtodie
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I think everyone should be allowed regardless of age. Even below 18. Should be government mandated. Death is a right.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl, kvsvenky100, Twiceler and 1 other person
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I think everyone should be allowed regardless of age. Even below 18. Should be government mandated. Death is a right.
yup. Free available N with Strawberry flavour.

But our beloved government think that this priveliege is only for dogs (literally) that cannot even communicate in our language

Reactions: kvsvenky100
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Disagree, partially. I think age of adulthood should be the minimum. Turn 18? Go to a doctor and for whatever reason you should be allowed access to Nembutal. They should offer other solutions but they should not be mandatory. My idea is that minimum age is very important as a standard for society even if it appears arbitrary (there is no difference between 17 years 364 days old and a full 18). If you can join the army, smoke cigarettes or work a proper job, you should be old enough to choose death. This is how I feel. At the very least it should be offered for terminal patients, physical disabilities and severe mental illness. Maybe someday then it would be available for all adults. Problem is suicide can be very impulsive, so there would have to be checks and balances in place not to save people's lives necessarily but simply to drag out the process for a few days or weeks, like a cooling off time.