Starfire

Starfire

just here to vent
Nov 3, 2020
I'm sorry, I don't take pride or joy in having to make it a point that I have managed to live my life up to this point. That I have managed to "survive." Like people always say "Look at you, you've managed to make it to this point." Uhm, miss ma'am?? That in itself is pain. Struggle. Failure.

The fact that I have failed to "leave" for whatever reason is the current suffering!

Stop saying that it's because I'm strong or that I have a purpose of being here or that maybe because I don't really want to do it.

YOU.ARE.NOT.MAKING.ANYTHING.BETTER.BY.SAYING.THAT!

It doesn't make you a wise guru or a life-changing motivational speaker, no! You are only making my suffering and failure more apparent.

Yes, sure you mean well. But I don't care! I don't like being in here. I'm not happy I made it to this point! That's failure and cowardice in itself, not the things you want me to think it should be.

This is prolly just me but just please shut up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Peaceisnear, ReallyTired and 14 others
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
I hate the saying "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". Couldn't be more far from the truth.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Starfire, Lostandlooking, LADY007 and 8 others
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
Yep I fully agree with you 100%

• Love
Reactions: Starfire, LADY007 and MeltedJello
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
There is nothing "brave" or "strong" about being forced to endure existence, especially given how humans stoop to the immeasurable levels to keep every individual alive for their individual and collective ulterior motives. Those phrases are just a handful of the countless bars in your prison, used to silence, gaslight, invalidate, and brainwash you from recognizing reality, and preventing your permanent escape.

Reactions: demuic, Peaceisnear, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand platitudes. People who are not suicidal themselves would never be able to comprehend what it is like. Just because someone has not ctb does not mean 'they do not want to do it'. It is very difficult to exit this world as it requires a lot of courage and we are programmed to survive. I believe that going through suffering doesn't make people stronger, in fact it can make people more tired and weaker. We can only cope with so much after all, we all have our limits. Existence really is horrible and I cannot wait to be free from it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, PinkSakura, Starfire and 3 others