• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I know suicide and suicidal ideation is not healthy. (Task for later: define healthy). I can't stop. I have a job. I have a family. I have a career. I shouldn't be down but I am. And my brain goes to suicide all the time. I shouldn't be on her me but I come back anytime I'm down. Anytime someone dumps a project on me to finish for them I get down. I hate the feeling of being suicidal but I know that I hate being alive and I truly hate cognitive therapy or changing my world view even more. I constantly feel I've failed everyone and that nothing I have done can ever be redeemed. I see no good anywhere and don't want to change that view and because of it I just want to die. It's a loop I can't shake at all. One little thing at any time and I wish I was dead; I think about jumping off a building and how that would at least leave the person with the administrative need stuck without me to finish the task.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Forever Sleep, hiAbbey and 2 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I understand - it's very comforting, knowing that ending it all would at once solve all your problems and you wouldn't have to deal with anything anymore

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
I know suicide and suicidal ideation is not healthy. (Task for later: define healthy). I can't stop. I have a job. I have a family. I have a career. I shouldn't be down but I am. And my brain goes to suicide all the time. I shouldn't be on her me but I come back anytime I'm down. Anytime someone dumps a project on me to finish for them I get down. I hate the feeling of being suicidal but I know that I hate being alive and I truly hate cognitive therapy or changing my world view even more. I constantly feel I've failed everyone and that nothing I have done can ever be redeemed. I see no good anywhere and don't want to change that view and because of it I just want to die. It's a loop I can't shake at all. One little thing at any time and I wish I was dead; I think about jumping off a building and how that would at least leave the person with the administrative need stuck without me to finish the task.
I totally relate to you on this.

There are times that I can't think anything other than ending my life. Things maybe "great" by many standards, but i am thinking about a rope around my neck and when can I end it all.

You really get just tired of trying to "fix" things. My conclusion is really that I don't want to fix things anylonger but to just end things. It takes less energy and the thought of no longer existing is comforting.

The though of transitioning from life to dead feels a positive outcome.

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
it's a habit, like any other. Now it's an addiction. You're stuck. Not like you're going to change. This is a moment of awareness and then you go right back to your habit.

Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
Sometimes I do wonder how people are not addicted to wanting to die when the most trivial daily annoyance can defeat me completely. I wish everyone here luck on finding the final and eternal cure.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
yeah, coming here has became my morning ritual. I appreciate all the information and thoughts. I feel less alone.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly, I can relate either. It's like whenever I stop thinking about it it makes me feel like something's off and I'm really anxious. Suicide makes me calmer.

Reactions: lotus11