MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I was stopped jumping off a bridge in March this year and gave myself 6 months to achieve something of note after I graduated uni. It didn't have to be anything major, if I'd made one friend online, or improved my fitness noticably, or got a job...any one thing to make me feel like I was getting SOMEWHERE with my life. But 6 months is coming up in a couple of days and I've achieved jack shit. I'm still friendless, still jobless, still never been in a relationship, still disgusting to look at and pathetic in every aspect of my life. I'm not depressed, just realistic in how useless and shitty I am, and by extension my quality of life is/will be. The only reason I'm still around is that my methods available are'nt 100%, and part of me knows I deserve feeling like shit because of how pathetic I am.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maybenot, Ghost2211, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This might make you feel better. After dropping out of college I've done absolutely fuck all and that was 17 years ago

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm still around is that my methods available are'nt 100%, and part of me knows I deserve feeling like shit because of how pathetic I am.
I've noticed this pattern on this site of not just you but lots of people talking very hatefully about themselves because they feel inferior or worthless. I accept you at your word that you are not depressed but I don't understand this self flagellation I see so much of here.

I haven't done much with myself either in life. But I don't feel the urge to beat up on myself over it. The world does enough of that for me. I like myself in spite of being a miserable failure. It's ok to not do anything. You're just human. Stop beating on yourself please.

Reactions: Maybenot and Deleted member 1768