• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really insulting when pro-lifers do this, it shows that they clearly lack any awareness. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape and prevent from unnecessary suffering. It's not an "illness" if one wants to choose when they die and it's disgusting to suggest otherwise, my wish to die is as a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, human existence is just so unnecessary, pointless and meaningless after all.

Suicide for me is all that's rational especially as existence itself is so incredibly hellish and harmful with no limit as to how much one can suffer, in fact existence can potentially get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine yet there are no disadvantages to permanently ceasing to exist. It's not an illness preffering the true peace of non-existence over suffering so unnecessarily, in my case suicide would solve everything, I have no interest in dying a slow painful death tortured by old age which is all that existence leads to.

It's just so insensitive and insane when they act like people are ill for preferring death when in reality existence is the problem as after all it's the source of all suffering, I'd prefer to die no matter what and see it as always better that this existence disappears into nothingness.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I agree, They can't put themselves in your shoes.
I didn't have the right to my own "decisions" when i was teenager i want my right for my final decision.
When society force you into healthcare cause you are not bully like all the other kids and they wonder why we want to CTB.
Leave us to make our decisions like YOU did in your whole life!