• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Hello, long time no post, but I just wanted to update everyone here. It's been a bit since my last update and I believe I, at one point, discussed stressing over calculus II and possibly failing after doing fairly poorly for 2 chapters.

Well, I really kicked myself so to speak, and did the last two chapters on quick succession, finished the class a month early, and all that's left is my proctored final exam, scheduled on April 2nd. I don't know what I'll get on it. I cannot lie, I still haven't grasped a ton of what I did, I have a good enough knowledge to solve some, but others I might be completely stumped on.

Anyways, I could make a 0, and still pass the class with a very low D. My grade is currently a low B, but it feels so great that it is impossible to fail. My goal is to keep my grade above a C, which should be doable, but not sure. As I've already said, I'm just really happy there's absolutely no way for me to fail, I could bomb this test and continue.

I don't know if there's much else to say on this topic, but I did want to update and this felt very fitting on the recovery section as this was a huge stressor that I crushed! :)

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Proud of you for working so hard and achieving that milestone 💛 I can imagine what a huge weight was lifted off your shoulders.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I figure I would post an update, I woke up at the crack of dawn (very new to me), and went for my proctored exam, got a 59. I could've done better, it's barely failing, but I still finished out the entire class with a 76.

I might try and wake up early again though, I haven't done it consistently since high school, and I want to try and start exercising soon and figured the morning would be a good time. I even want to make a pretty hefty (calorie-wise) breakfast protein shake to maybe try and put some mass on my tiny frame.

Anyways, that's all I really have to update with!

• Hugs
Reactions: LaVieEnRose
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I like to lift weights in the morning. Good on ya for passing your class!