Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I can't relate to this one. I have had real life experience that looking good does not protect you from being sad and suicidal.
I'm a case in point

L

livingdead101

Nov 15, 2020
This sounds narcissistic af. Why would it be harder for a handsome person than someone ugly to commit suicide? It's just your ego talking, makes no sense.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm still can't make the connection of you regretting not getting plastic surgery and sabotaging your life ever since. A lot of people are self conscious about there appearances yet they go about their lives still. Are you sure their isn't something deeper that's bothering you?
I don't regret not getting plastic surgery I regret not trying if that makes any sense. It could be about anything if it's stopping you living your life and rather than do anything about it you wait for six years. Just blows my mind I wasn't sick of being housebound after six months, most people would be. I made my prison very comfy. If there's any silver lining it's that I didn't get it but I really don't think anyone would have done it. You'd think by this point I'd know for certain. There was a minor flaw. Not worth ruining your life over but there none the less and not a figment of my imagination as people made it out to be but if anything would have fixed it it was dentistry however by the time I found out one of my front teeth had died and would have had to be removed. I didn't think it was worth it anymore. Had I known this earlier of course but a plastic surgeon never told me. I found out quite by chance.

• Aww..
Reactions: Donk
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
There's no guarantee to avoid unhappiness or misfortune no matter what you look like. But overall , being beautiful does reduce the risk a little.

Reactions: dropdeadfred
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
This is a really interesting thread even though I have no idea what's going on.

Reactions: dropdeadfred, Mr2005 and Donk
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
My ex was model beautiful, blond Scandanavian looks and she just waltzed her way through life without lifting a finger while simultaneously ruining mine..

Then she got a great job in a huge corporation full of men, had them falling all over her, she rose through the ranks and dropped me like a hot potato after I'd paid her way for 23 years.

So yeah. I agree.
Thank you for saying this. Just goes to fucking show. Pretty people live in another realm. What you think Cindy crawford, Jessica Alba, or or any other model would ever have the thoughts we have? No, more than likely no. The ugly wilted people like me get nothing. Am I jealous? Ehh, I guess I'm mad that I didn't even have a chance at life. I'm not jealous of any beautiful person, bless their hearts. Most of them are ignorant. They live in bliss.

A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
What a triggering post. My only real reason I want to die is because I am fucking tired of my entire body.

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Im equally as confused, but I want to kill my self because rim ugly anyways. If I were good looking, life would be a hell of a lot easier!

hmmm I'm beautiful but can't get over the facet that I don't have family,and if I lost my job I'd be homeless
I got my current job cuz one of the hiring team thought I was beautiful.
Now I need to find a boyfriend with a good job and have family
If plans failed I'd rather die so I can relate.

But let me tell you something,personality is very important here
Are you a For M? Sorry I only scanned your post