• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mess

Mess

May 18, 2018
Being suicidal means I cant tell them bullshit like : "Tomorrow will be better" because I know its not true, and you also can't say "Stay alive for me" because I know its the most selfish thing you could say to someone
But I dont want them to believe i dont care about them, they are people who i really love, and i'm sad to see they are going through the same thing as me. I dont want to see them die, but i dont want to force them to stay alive because i know life is shitty :[
I just dont know what i should tell to them

Reactions: azucaramargo, StillWaiting and Alucard
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I get that. I've got a few friends who make suicide "jokes" and so on and everyone's always outright telling them no. I already know what the reactions would be there so I never bring up my own wish to ctb. I just end up following the lead of everyone else and saying no even if they seem like they're joking.

I guess saying "I'd miss you" would work but only as long as you're there, too. It's absolutely selfish but at the same time it reassures them that you want them around and maybe they'll feel like it helps a little.

Honestly, I don't know what to say that wouldn't be selfish.

Reactions: Mess
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I get that. I've got a few friends who make suicide "jokes" and so on and everyone's always outright telling them no. I already know what the reactions would be there so I never bring up my own wish to ctb. I just end up following the lead of everyone else and saying no even if they seem like they're joking.

I guess saying "I'd miss you" would work but only as long as you're there, too. It's absolutely selfish but at the same time it reassures them that you want them around and maybe they'll feel like it helps a little.

It is really hard to belive someone will miss me after cbt but it is really good to hear the to say it, it almost feel like they are telling the truth to me.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Mess and Ness
Mess

Mess

May 18, 2018

Thanks, i think ill say that next time

Reactions: Ness