3xhaustion

Sep 24, 2023
What it says in the title really. People talk bout how they get distortions and stuff hut they don't get the horror movie like experience I've been having. I'm sick of people trying to relate to hearing sirens that nobody else can for 3 hours straight, or the insects everywhere, or looking in the mirror next to your freind and seeing your eyes fill with blood when they notice nothing. I'm scared and tired and it's taking all my effort ro hold on until my expiry date because I refuse to leave people hurting.i know my destiny is death and its hard to get the energy to do anything but I feel so sick whenever I remeber. I don't want to have to leave the guy I love but u don't see any way out of this event. Its a fixed point that I can't change and I must do it for everything to keep going for others, but that doesn't make it less scary or painful.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sad_dude, fwompie, Blue Elephant and 3 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
It sounds like a psychosis, I'm pretty sure there are meds for that condition, have you tried going to a psychiatrist yet? Maybe they could help you.

• Informative
Reactions: Blue Elephant

3xhaustion

Sep 24, 2023
It sounds like a psychosis, I'm pretty sure there are meds for that condition, have you tried going to a psychiatrist yet? Maybe they could help you.
I e tried but wirh the NHS ones said there was nothing they could do and they said it was my autism but my other autistic frejnds don't ever get this

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you have to endure, it's beyond dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this cruel existence.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@3xhaustion I think @SmollMushroom is right. It sounds like psychosis to me as well. And your version sounds brutal. Why don't you talk about this with your guy, with friends, with family? You shouldn't go through this alone. I think, I hope this kind of support would help.