ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i know, we didn't know each other in real life. some of them, I barely even talked to, only seen around here. still, is hard seeing the. depart.

it comforts me that they are in peace. but i can't help feeling sad.

it's humanly impossible, so why is it that wish that I could have been with them when they left?

the same goes to you, who have yet to leave.

no one should die alone. we might not know each other, but genuinely, a bit off you all will always be with me. we are nothing but strangers who by chance share the same point in time and space and misery, but if I could I'd hug you all. life is just to unfair with us.

i can't wait until it's my turn. and maybe till then i will see many more of you leaving. many of you who are yet to come I'll never know, but you have my compassion, you have my love (or whatever the hell this feeling I have for you is) and sincere apologies, for the world did not give you what you all deserved.

we all live to save ourselves, but i wish I could save you all a bit too. stay safe. and no matter what path you all take, i wish you peace.

(I was just re-reading hazelnut goodbye thread, and i don't know. It got me, so yeah. sorry if it's to cheesy).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, Silvermorning and 38 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It really never gets easier to say goodbye to friends ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Jean Améry, botanormal and 8 others
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
:aw: ......sniff........;-;...........waaaaa.........;-;...........

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, Cursed4ever, Nimbus and 4 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
:'(

Couldn't have written it better. It is so sad.

<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Jean Améry, botanormal and 5 others
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
Also you're so kind to think about and want to save others.... I think your genuine kindness and caringness is more than enough even just being able to witness it is enough at least for me :aw:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jean Améry, botanormal and 5 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jean Améry, botanormal, darksideofthebright and 3 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
R.I.P to all the fallen angels.
I can sense their existence.
Energies never die.
I will love them till the end of eternity.
:heart:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Silvermorning, Weary Soul and 17 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
honestly, if there is such a thing as an afterlife, I hope I can come back to watch out for those like us. i will accept nothing less.

guess I am too emotional this day, cause you guys are making me cry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, Jean Améry and 15 others
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
honestly, if there is such a thing as an afterlife, I hope I can come back to watch out for those like us. i will accept nothing less.

guess I am too emotional this day, cause you guys are making me cry.
I don't know how to put emojis as reactions or maybe I can't yet since I just signed up but here
:aw:;-;:hug::heart:
I hope we'll all be able to go home one day....
R.I.P to all the fallen angels.
I can sense their existence.
Energies never die.
I will love them till the end of eternity.
:heart:
:hug: for you too

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Jean Améry, _Minsk and 3 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
No matter how long you hang around here, it never gets easier. Even watching goodbye threads for people I've never spoke to gets me sometimes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce, KleinerWolf, Jean Améry and 10 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It always hurts. I lost a lot and it still hurts :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Jean Améry, _Minsk and 4 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
We are always here to support each other's decisions (as long as they don't cause harm to innocent people), and despite that, seeing a member the community leave is always a bit heartbreaking.

We all had the same start in life (in the way that we never asked to be born), yet some, as they grow up, have to experience so much pain, and no one deserves to have to go through pain like that with little support. Because of that, seeing people taking the route to leave this world will always make me feel sad and realise how unfair this world is with so many of us. :aw:

With the fallen angels, I wish them peace. And with those who are leaving this world or determined to, I can only wish them a smooth travel.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jean Améry, botanormal and 3 others
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
We are always here to support each other's decisions (as long as they don't cause harm to innocent people), and despite that, seeing a member the community leave is always a bit heartbreaking.

We all had the same start in life (in the way that we never asked to be born), yet some, as they grow up, have to experience so much pain, and no one deserves to have to go through pain like that with little support. Because of that, seeing people taking the route to leave this world will always make me feel sad and realise how unfair this world is with so many of us. :aw:

With the fallen angels, I wish them peace. And with those who are leaving this world or determined to, I can only wish them a smooth travel.
:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Jean Améry, botanormal, ecmnesia and 1 other person
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Seeing strangers go breaks my heart. Theres so many beautiful people here that were destroyed by this cruel world. I want love and peace for everyone. It hurts so much that for some, this is the only way to escape it all....

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, Jean Améry and 3 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
To begin, there's nothing silly about feeling compassion, or talking about how you are feeling, it's a good trait. It's definitely odd though when a person who made posts in this place just vanishes one way or another. I won't lie and say that I have felt sad when these people leave one way or another, but In my mind death is the best thing that can happen to a person since ultimately they no longer spend their days worrying about whatever it was that troubled them, and instead they are in a much better place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jean Améry, ecmnesia and 1 other person
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Well said:heart:. It feels really heavy sometimes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean Améry, ecmnesia, botanormal and 1 other person
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
This is exactly how I feel. Every word. I have to be careful on entering goodbye threads because I cry in every single one of them. New or old. So glad thier at peace, so sad that this is the way we have to find it. It never hurts less for me personally.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jean Améry, ecmnesia and 2 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
That's a very sweet message. You're right, it's difficult to process even if we are all here for the similar reasons. Losing someone, even if you never even had the chance to interact with them personally, is never easy. There's something so heartbreaking about reading someone's final words, knowing how much pain they've had to endure to reach this decision, but I find comfort in knowing they were at least able to find some peace. I'm sure they are grateful for all the support they received up until the moments of their deaths, too. I hope hazelnut, and everybody else who has left us, is now resting easy. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jean Améry and ecmnesia
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
This is the reason why I hardly read goodbye threads and also why I avoid getting close to people on here. The mortality rate tends to be a bit higher than IRL and knowing friends are about to die/are dying/are dead already is hard no matter how you look at it. If it isn't you're dead inside.

Grieving for someone who passed away is a very odd, very human phenomenon: objectively speaking it's very reasonable to assume they're beyond all and every harm but somehow we still feel sad for them.

As others have hinted It could very well be the injustice of it all: most people on here probably do not deserve their suffering yet they have to carry it every day of their lives and when it has gotten so bad death (which we are naturally afraid of) seems like the best alternative it's hard not to get angry. Why did they have to suffer so? Why do they have to die alone? Why do governments all over the world insist on making it as hard as possible to leave this life? Surely we as human-beings should be better than this and kinder to each-other?

Clearly you are a good and caring person. While this is a good thing obviously I'd advise you to do what I try to do for the purpose of avoiding unnecessary suffering. Being here should help you decide, not push you closer to death due to added sadness. I'm sure your life is difficult enough as it.

That being said I appreciate your post and wish you the very best. And everyone here who has goodness and kindness in their heart. Take care of yourself, all of you.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ecmnesia, botanormal and 2 others