• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UnrepentantSunrise

UnrepentantSunrise

Feb 15, 2024
I feel better about myself lately

A little bit ago I started making music for people? Like for other people's creative endeavors like videos and short little games and stuff. As weird as it feels to admit, it's given me a sense of purpose - like I've got some idea of what to do.

I'm not all the way better but damn it's good to have a shred of hope that shit will get better

superwacki

superwacki

Violent Member
Dec 9, 2023
aye thats good to hear bro, im glad asf to hear that! we r kinda in the same boat as we speak. although i still struggle with my issues here and there, ive been feeling a tiny bit better abt everything nowadays. i recently got into sound engineering as a hobby like a few months ago and its been received pretty well, also inspired a lot of folks to try that stuff out :)

the idea that i can take music, which is something i enjoy a lot, and spin it into something that sounds even better than what it originally was is so fascinating

i can provide great examples :)) pm me if u want to hear me out on this

Reactions: UnrepentantSunrise