S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I could stay days without seeing my whatsapp that i wont get any messages except from work.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, stygal, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 16 others
symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
I feel the same. It's sad and lonely. I'm sorry to hear you have to suffer from that. If you want to talk, I'm here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Teal_Blue_Dreams, Metalhead and 10 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
You always have someone to talk to here. But I know what you mean. I look at all the "happy" people around me in my life and I can't relate. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, Metalhead, Seul and 6 others
mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
I could stay days without seeing my whatsapp that i wont get any messages except from work.
I know the feeling. Probably don't help myself by been difficult to open up, but even still always here if you want to talk

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Teal_Blue_Dreams, x~Sophia~x and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Loneliness can be a pain. I hope things get better for you soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Teal_Blue_Dreams, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Hey, I'm ashamed to admit that sometimes I go to the grocery store just to say hello to a smiling cashier. It may be my only real human interaction for that day but it's something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, x~Sophia~x, PDAnnie2610 and 8 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Same here, sometimes I forlornly check my phone. But at the same time I like the utter solitude, comfortable and familiar.

• Hugs
Reactions: chorusplant, Teal_Blue_Dreams, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
You should join a group chat, or a discord server. That's what I do when I feel lonely, which is most of the times. Some discord servers are very supportive, so maybe you should look into that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, x~Sophia~x, ovaltinee99 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here! I'm really isolated from the world. Although it was my choice, I mean, my depression's choice

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, FinalDestination, Mentalmick and 4 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I deliberately self isolate as a way of punishing myself. I've built up so many barriers to friends and family,, that the only person I vaguely feel comfortable talking to is my clinical psychologist. Not sure what's going to happen if I can't afford to pay for her anymore.

Maybe being alone in my own head again will be the impetus I need to crack open my SN.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: neverever, Teal_Blue_Dreams, FinalDestination and 1 other person
I

IAmExhausted

Dec 6, 2020
Yeah, it's quite strange actually. I posted in a couple of WhatsApp group chats, nothing special, random stuff. Texted a few friends. Few to no reactions.

Is it really because of the holidays? Couples, families gathering together, detox from social media?

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and Sensei
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I've been feeling that same isolation too, even though I never used to as much before (ample distractions with hobbies and work). Although it is self inflicted, but serves a purpose for later on when I finally do pass on. The loneliness I guess keeps me on that goal and is in turn a comforting thing

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Teal_Blue_Dreams
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Same here, sometimes I forlornly check my phone. But at the same time I like the utter solitude, comfortable and familiar.
I relate to this so much. :hug:
You should join a group chat, or a discord server. That's what I do when I feel lonely, which is most of the times. Some discord servers are very supportive, so maybe you should look into that?
What is a discord server? Please excuse my ignorance.

Last edited:
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020

its like a group chat. but you can watch movies together and stuff. i joined one and it has really brightened my day.s pm me and we can chat more about it! :heart:

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

discord is a newish chat platform you can download it, just google it and ask for the server details from people

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Don't let the Holidays get anyone down

Please

Reactions: Sensei
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
its like a group chat. but you can watch movies together and stuff. i joined one and it has really brightened my day.s pm me and we can chat more about it! :heart:
Thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
i completely relate to this. you are not alone!

i've literally lost all of my friends bc of my mood disorder. i'm better w it now but i had to really lose my shit before i realized something was wrong big time and get help. unfortunately, by that time, i was all alone and people were talking shit about me behind my back. it makes me so so sad and i feel so embarrassed.

this place has been really good for friendly, supportive people. i'm around anytime if you wanna chat. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Bigpink, stygal and 3 others
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
the only person I vaguely feel comfortable talking to is my clinical psychologist. Not sure what's going to happen if I can't afford to pay for her anymore.

Maybe being alone in my own head again will be the impetus I need to crack open my SN.
oh, I can relate to this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Teal_Blue_Dreams
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
Couldn't agree more with all these posts. If it weren't for marketers I'd never hear from anyone - regardless of whether I just saved their cat or cured their cancer ...... always been that way. I don't think I could even hire a friend. L-O-L

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Spitfire and Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Couldn't agree more with all these posts. If it weren't for marketers I'd never hear from anyone - regardless of whether I just saved their cat or cured their cancer ...... always been that way. I don't think I could even hire a friend. L-O-L
do you save cats and cure cancer? this is very exciting!

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I love you all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, Deleted member 24006, stygal and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I go through times where even answering a single text is too much for me and even though I crave connection to others I completely withdrawal myself from everyone.
That led to nearly all of my friends leaving over the years.
I do understand it though...I'm not an easy person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Teal_Blue_Dreams and x~Sophia~x
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
do you save cats and cure cancer? this is very exciting!
I did adopt an amazing cat, but sadly do not cure cancer - yet. :-)
I go through times where even answering a single text is too much for me and even though I crave connection to others I completely withdrawal myself from everyone.
I relate -

Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and stygal
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I could've written this myself, stygal.
Even worse if someone actually phones me!! :O

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, stygal and Deleted member 24006
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A. crazy thing is that I already know that I do not stink it seems, but I have not taken a shower or cleaned myself in any way beyond hand washing for the past month or two..

And I feel disgusting

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 24006 and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
A. crazy thing is that I already know that I do not stink it seems, but I have not taken a shower or cleaned myself in any way beyond hand washing for the past month or two..

And I feel disgusting
You're wrong, you really MUST STINK!
But, as long as I don't have to smell you, I don't give a shit. :ehh:

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
You're wrong, you really MUST STINK!
But, as long as I don't have to smell you, I don't give a shit. :ehh:
lol!

And I feel disgusting
spitfire what are you talking about? you haven't taken a shower in 2 months?!

• Wow