• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so disgusting yet so deeply insulting when pro-lifers say that those who want to cease existing on their own terms need "help". Those people who believe that it's irrational to want death come across as the irrational ones themselves, they come across as blind and lacking in awareness because after all existence itself is the problem and wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me.

For me suicide is the rational solution to prevent and escape from suffering in an existence I never wished for in the first place, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable.
How could it ever be irrational preffering to not exist when nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything yet in this existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. My wish to die is as a result of having awareness, I have awareness of how non-existence is the only ideal state for me and how existence was both never worth having in the first place and completely unnecessary, it caused nothing but harm, I don't want to suffer in any way and existence is nothing but meaningless suffering.

I see no value in prolonging consciousness rather I only see beauty in the permanent absence of existence, I don't see any benefit in being enslaved in this meaningless existence for decades just to die in agony from very old age, existence was completely useless in the first place and served no purpose but to torment existing beings.

To believe that suicidal people need to be "helped" rather than have their very valid personal decisions respected is a deeply insensitive delusion, all of the so called "help" is just a scam to enslave people in their pointless existences for decades on end until this existence disappears into nothingness anyway.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Well said
the only help i need, is from a hitman to end my pointless life already

Reactions: 4am
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
Before I couldn't understand why people couldn't understand that being born is a mistake, and they don't notice that existence is hell. After reading Peter Wessel Zapffe, I could understand that there are mechanisms that make people never think about these questions and existences. .before I tried to talk about things, but I feel like I was punching in knife tip,it's in vain...

In accordance with my conception of life, I have chosen not to bring children into the world. A coin is examined, and only after careful deliberation, given to a beggar, whereas a child is flung out into the cosmic brutality without hesitation. _____Peter Wessel Zapffe,

Last edited:
Reactions: iloverachel
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I find it so disgusting yet so deeply insulting when pro-lifers say that those who want to cease existing on their own terms need "help".
I somewhat agree. I believe that anyone who has spent time deeply reflecting on their situation and has AT LEAST TRIED to get help, should always have the option to cease their own being. But I believe that in some cases, suicidal episodes are temporary, and life is worth living after.

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I find it so disgusting yet so deeply insulting when pro-lifers say that those who want to cease existing on their own terms need "help". Those people who believe that it's irrational to want death come across as the irrational ones themselves, they come across as blind and lacking in awareness because after all existence itself is the problem and wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me.
To them, you are not one of them, anyone not like them needs ot be fixed, unless it can't be fixed, then we end up with a neutured accepting. I refuse to believe people are okay with me being gay, or okay with another man being trans, et cetera. You just shut your mouth becuase you want to be like everyone else!

For me suicide is the rational solution to prevent and escape from suffering in an existence I never wished for in the first place, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable.
How could it ever be irrational preffering to not exist when nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything yet in this existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. My wish to die is as a result of having awareness, I have awareness of how non-existence is the only ideal state for me and how existence was both never worth having in the first place and completely unnecessary, it caused nothing but harm, I don't want to suffer in any way and existence is nothing but meaningless suffering.
Normals, actually fuck it I am from 4chan so I will just say normies hate this, they hate that you could have a different enturpetation, they are slaves to biology and to eachother, saying this to certain normies will get you ostracised or locked-up. I agree however, sleep is honestly amazing. I have a friend who once told me "I hated most things I did in a day they were horrible, so I activly looked forward to sleeping"

I see no value in prolonging consciousness rather I only see beauty in the permanent absence of existence, I don't see any benefit in being enslaved in this meaningless existence for decades just to die in agony from very old age, existence was completely useless in the first place and served no purpose but to torment existing beings.

To believe that suicidal people need to be "helped" rather than have their very valid personal decisions respected is a deeply insensitive delusion, all of the so called "help" is just a scam to enslave people in their pointless existences for decades on end until this existence disappears into nothingness anyway.
I truly believe some people are demons who want you to stay in this hell, at least with a boss / owner, I know he wants me to slave away for 40 hours a week in unsafe housing in a unsafe job so he can get another Ferrari. What point does my negligent mother or abusive brother have for keeping me here?

I ask, that if you ever take the steps to CTB, please write some poems, make some art. You seem to be a very articulate person from my time here.

Reactions: divinemistress36
I

illuposolitarioita

May 3, 2024
è così. molti pensano che parlare sia sufficiente per risolvere tutto, no non funziona così, forse per alcuni ma quando sei completamente distrutto nulla può salvarti, Ho sempre pensato che se il cupo mietitore mi voleva, doveva fare del suo peggio e così è stato, mi ha messo in ginocchio, ho troppi "fantasmi" dentro e non puoi bloccare i fantasmi con un "tutto andrà bene", niente andrà bene, ho dormito 3/4 ore per più di 1 anno ora nemmeno quelli, Non ho più paura della morte ma non riesco a vedere il 'ora che questo può liberarmi, per me finire la vita è solo un'uscita di emergenza :)