• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so hellish how Nembutal isn't always avaliable even know we never consented to existing in this evil, disgusting world where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I see suicide as the prevention of unnecessary suffering and way to find safety from suffering so it's unacceptable how Nembutal isn't easily accessible, the option of a peaceful death would be very compassionate and relieving.

Humans are such a disgusting species with how they so harmfully procreate yet wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms even know we are all just waiting to die anyway in this futile and cruel existence.
To me suicide would be self care and is the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human yet existence causes nothing but suffering, harm and torment so it's evil to want to deny people a right to die in peace and enslave them in this existence that was always pointless and undesirable in the first place.

Nembutal needs to be avaliable no matter what as existence itself is the true problem, it's such a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all, wanting to be permanently relieved from this existence is all that makes sense to me, in fact I'd see it as better to not exist no matter what especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing.

I see non-existence as the only desirable state so one should never have to struggle to get there, the more time spent in this existence just means more opportunites to suffer anyway, having the option to fall into an peaceful, dreamless sleep is all that's ideal to me. Nembutal needs to be avaliable no matter what, accessing it should be the most basic human right.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
It's just so hellish how Nembutal isn't always avaliable even know we never consented to existing in this evil, disgusting world where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I see suicide as the prevention of unnecessary suffering and way to find safety from suffering so it's unacceptable how Nembutal isn't easily accessible, the option of a peaceful death would be very compassionate and relieving.

Humans are such a disgusting species with how they so harmfully procreate yet wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms even know we are all just waiting to die anyway in this futile and cruel existence.
To me suicide would be self care and is the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human yet existence causes nothing but suffering, harm and torment so it's evil to want to deny people a right to die in peace and enslave them in this existence that was always pointless and undesirable in the first place.

Nembutal needs to be avaliable no matter what as existence itself is the true problem, it's such a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all, wanting to be permanently relieved from this existence is all that makes sense to me, in fact I'd see it as better to not exist no matter what especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing.

I see non-existence as the only desirable state so one should never have to struggle to get there, the more time spent in this existence just means more opportunites to suffer anyway, having the option to fall into an peaceful, dreamless sleep is all that's ideal to me. Nembutal needs to be avaliable no matter what, accessing it should be the most basic human right.
One tip: I've noticed you often confuse 'know' with 'though'; it should read 'even THOUGH we never consented to existing in this evil'.