• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
We truly do exist in hell, yet so many humans wish to stop others peacefully escaping from this existence, it's honestly so sadistic and evil. I'm tired of this pro-suffering prison world, I really wish there's the option to just fall asleep eternally, I only want eternal nothingness.
Death truly is the only relief which is why I'm really disgusted by suicide prevention, it's just prolonging suffering and the more time spent in this existence just means more opportunites to suffer, I'd always prefer the peace of eternal sleep than having the ability to suffer in this hellish existence.

For me only ceasing to exist is beautiful, allowing the option to die peacefully would be a beautiful release from the abomination that is existence. It disturbs me how humans procreate even know there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist and wish to stop others escaping from this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place.

Existence truly is slavery, it's an imposition that causes nothing but suffering, for me ceasing to exist is the way to find peace from the torturous burden of existing as a human. Suicide prevention will always be extreme cruelty to me, it shows that humans are the worst species with how so many wish to stop others escaping from suffering, I see suicide as suffering prevention.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
If someone wants to end their own existence, then they should be allowed to as a basic human right. Life is hell. And we're all destined to die anyway, and I'd much rather go out on my own terms than grow old and feeble and losing my mental capacities. It's my life, not anyone else's. So it is my decision.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm so resentful of how hard it is to kill oneself in modern society. I feel trapped here. I long for a good method, which to me would be convenient, relatively painless, quick, and safe in case of failure, but any method that can even somewhat fit that description is banned.
Death truly is the only relief which is why I'm really disgusted by suicide prevention, it's just prolonging suffering and the more time spent in this existence just means more opportunites to suffer
This is what so-called "mental health professionals" don't seem to understand. For me prolonging my life is always a negative outcome because it will inevitably lead to more suffering no matter how good my quality of life is. They're so deluded by their biological drive to live and reproduce (just like everyone else) that they can't see that I actually don't have any obligation to endure suffering and there's nothing noble about it, it's just senseless.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The society is fixated on suicide prevention. Even when a 100-year-old commits suicide with a cruel method in a nursing home to avoid meaningless suffering, there is the text about suicide prevention below the article about the case: "If you have suicidal thoughts - contact a health centre." But do people and politicians not understand that euthanasia should be introduced instead so that people don´t have to choose between meaningless suffering and unreliable and painful suicide methods?