haragirigirl

haragirigirl

Apathetic wanderer
May 25, 2023
Idk how to start this, it's my first post and I'm probably just gonna ramble (sorry in advance). So essentially I'm fucking over everything. Like as far back as I can remember my life has been bleak and miserable. Like from having an abusive mother to a father you need to take care of that punishes you for providing that care. Abusive friends teacher etc; the whole nine. And then I started doing drugs thinking I'd eventually die from it like I was doing reckless shit and just never ended up getting even close to dying. Now I'm at a point where I've cut most of the people I know out of my life (cuz they're fucking toxic as fuck) and I'm about to be homeless and even when I try to get help all of there so called professionals are either judgey, don't give a shit, or just refuse to help. Then I feel like a loser cuz I'm still living with my mom (or my dad I go back and forth cuz I can only put up with each for so long) but like every time I get a job it's incredibly toxic, like working for less than minimum wage, getting fired for medical issues with a doctors note, getting sexually harassed, etc. and I can barely get out of bed or function as a human without at least my anxiety meds but no even though I've been prescribed them for years I'm just drug seeking even though they'll give them to people I know who eat and sell them all within a week. The only thing I care about is my cat who recently got hurt and I've been taking care of, but everyday is just meaningless and I'm over it. Idk if I wanna die per say anymore like I do and I don't I just don't wanna be here nothing makes sense to me. I don't think people should have to work their whole lives for basic necessities just to be miserable and in pain and maybe get a few years off when ur too old and weak to do anything you're passionate about. Like I'm over it fr I don't see a way to be happy here. I can't talk to people I don't want to because everything is this bullshit facade I'm tired of participating in. I don't see a way of anything changing I've tried healing I've tried reaching out for help I've tried putting myself in horrendous situations where I should die and nothing works

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really dreadful what you've been through, I find it so horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world. But anyway best wishes.