FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't see any value and benefit to existing and never could do. While other people get so horrified at suicide, see it as the most terrible tragedy, or a privilege that needs to be justified with reasons I see it as better that this existence is erased.

Existence is just a horrific mistake that was unnecessary, tragically disturbing the peace of nothingness and no matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist. This is because for me the only comfort lies in death erasing all we knew, preventing all future suffering.

It's comforting to think of being completely unaware with all forgotten about and lost to the eternity of death, to me that is peace, and wanting this peace is all that makes sense and feels rational.
As after all it's undeniable that existence just causes harm, it's something so harmful to be a conscious being trapped in the hell that is existence suffering so senselessly all while aware of the futility of it all.

And this is why it's better that existence disappears as one cannot suffer from not existing, suicide could never be the horrifying thing when all that is bad is as a result of existence. I only wish to be forgotten about like I never existed at all, there is no value in enduring this meaningless and insignificant existence that was better off never existing at all.

• Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, dragonofenvy, haibane and 2 others
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
The thing I've always thought about regarding existence or lack thereof, is that even if it is such a scary concept to contemplate - an eternity of non-existence - for some, It really isn't as bad as you may think. We've spent billions of years not existing, then we were born and existed. Before there wasn't pain, now it's a constant. Those billions of years went by for us like no time at all, and if an eternity is a scary thing to think about it's just as short of a time. If you close your eyes, count to three, then open them again, that's how long an eternity of non-existence will feel like, except that you'll be at peace and have returned to the state of being you'll inevitably become anyways.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and pthnrdnojvsc