A

aboy1995

Aug 27, 2023
As the title states, I have avoided seeing, calling, and texting any family members for well over a month now. My mom occasionally will blow up my phone to check on me, but that's it. I have been going to work (reluctantly) and staying at home avoiding any kind of human interaction. Deep down, I know (at least my mom) knows I am suicidal, but no one seems to actually care until it's too late. I have been hinting at ctb for months and I think my family just treats it as a joke or that I wouldn't go through with it. There's really only 2 people I truly care for in this world who are keeping me here a little longer. I've attempted to ctb once earlier this month and failed. I seriously doubt I'll be here much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, peace_van, MeltingBrain and 6 others
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Depending on the people, some can be hesitant to check on someone more often out of fear of being a bother or annoying. I don't know your family of course, but it's a good thing to remember. Or if they know or think you like being by yourself a lot. I very rarely get calls or texts from anyone despite being openly suicidal because people know I like being alone. That said, that may end up with them finding my deceased body later than they should as well.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Lifeis_Jouissance70
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I've isolated from a lot of people. I get texts or calls from 3 of my friends, and my SIL and they're the only ones in my circle that know that I am suicidal. Isolation seems like it makes it easier for me to CTB.