• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Hey,

It's been awhile since I last posted... I'm back because Im struggling. A good friend and I said goodbye today. Another friend, my best, is mentally ill with borderline personality disorder and munchausens, well her husband has been using me as his personal counselor and told me he's leaving her to save his daughters from the pain she's causing. I think he's doing the right thing but damn it's taking a lot out of me. My sister is treating me like shit. I'm disabled now and can't work my dream job. I'm almost out of money. The guy I like and want to marry wants to just stay friends. I miss the people who were on here when I first joined. I'm fat and can't lose weight. And the very worst part? I'm stuck here. I am incapable of killing myself. So I'll sit here and rot in my misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty Smile, About_to_Go and Johnnythefox
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I feel like I've been rotting in misery for decades.

Reactions: Stillnotsure and Painpleasure
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I have nothing helpful, such as advice or resources, all I can do is empathize and offer my apology for your struggles.
I hope your best friend can beat this. I hope you both make it through, supporting and encouraging each other all the way. Illness in the brain is so tough.
And honey, I know body image is hard, too. I know exactly how that is. I genuinely believe that you're beautiful no matter what size you are. It's your body, it's your boat, your vessel. It doesn't define what your soul looks like. Because in the end, that's all we've really got. Our bodies age and rot, but our souls stay vibrant and yours is stunning, even if you're physically bigger. I've studied nutrition for many many years, please message me if you'd like help with diet and exercise (my mother has celiac disease, she can't lose weight either :(... ) I'd love to offer support.

Can you talk with your sister? Siblings suck, and they're stubborn, but they're the most organic source of raw, uncut love you can obtain. Most of the time. Best of luck.

xx

Reactions: Empty Smile