Rushon

Rushon

Dec 12, 2019
So I started on this site just over a year ago, life seemed too hard to continue. I had been arrested, lost my long time girlfriend, was living with my mother, everything was going downhill. I just wanted to check out of this world.

Some how I managed to pull myself together, I got an apartment, a new job, a new girlfriend, got past legal problems. For a short time I was actually happy.

But the darkness has returned, my mother tells me I am worthless piece of shit, my girlfriend is very wealthy and does not want to get married because of her money (which I have no interest in). No matter how hard I try it never seems to be enough for other people. I am 60 years old and not in great health. All the good I had accomplished seems to be for nothing.

Just my story........

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: gtrfvr, NodusTollens, death137 and 9 others
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I joined in SS for a few days ago. Many people advised to me.
Some helped me be more careful about my CTB. Anyway, I'm trying living my peaceful life.

I've tasted both happiness and unhappiness in my lifetime.
Parents gave me enough love, I was bullied for about 10 years in my school, etc.
Both of them made me ambivalent about my days.
I feel ONLY the death can salvage me from the troubled world and myself.

I am sure your effort that you have made IS NOT worthless.
You DID your best. That's true! I praise your fortitude you have shown in your past.

All SS members told me that CTB should be the last option.
Even people who had made ready for CTB told me that also.
So I hope you could try all that you could by my heart, I shall do too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: plough22, death137, thundercat and 2 others
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
60 years old and still trying to get somewhere, get married and complaining despite having had a "good" life instead of just settling in and getting "ready to go" for the last couple of decades of life? There are so many young people who are fucked up for life here, people in their teens, 20s, 30s. I'm not being judgemental or something but your ranting just seems unfair on the younger folks here.

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
60 years old and still trying to get somewhere, get married and complaining despite having had a "good" life instead of just settling in and getting "ready to go" for the last couple of decades of life? There are so many young people who are fucked up for life here, people in their teens, 20s, 30s. I'm not being judgemental or something but your ranting just seems unfair on the younger folks here.
The gentleman is entitled to have as you describe his rant, he has his own problems, his own battles and a life that he is trying to live. Leave people say what they want, age is not a reason to tell off someone. You are on this site with all different ages gender etc
Let people have their say, that's what this site is about, it's not about attacking each other and having a go.

Reactions: Lastsauce and http-410