Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Ended up involuntary committed lately but the doctor gave me medication and a diagnosis I hadn't really thought of before. Normally my head is a hurricane of thoughts and play by plays in life. Delusional thoughts, capable of certain powers and intense HI/SI etc. I'd get weird obsessions with dangerous shit too. Like being so curious while fueling I've almost lit the pump just to see. Have to literally walk away because "I just gotta know". It's weird.

This Haloperidol injection has given me almost instant relief and I'm not afraid to leave the house anymore and I'm kind of a bit back "to my old self". I've heard a lot of bad things about Haldol but it's the only one that clears my head like a benzo does. Risperidone, Abilify, Seroquel, Buspar etc all sucked.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: aSilentVoice, cassxtho, Salvation_ and 4 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Great news. I hope things keep getting better for you.

Reactions: Blue LIPS and d3c96524be95
Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
That's great news! If anything changes, even slightly, you should tell your doctor. I hope you can continue to better yourself.

Reactions: Dead Ghost, epic and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Great news. I hope things keep getting better for you.
I like that I'm hopeful as literally life was all gloom, impending doom, targeted individual, conspiracy theorist maniac etc. Now I can kinda giggle and be like goddamn what the fuck was going on lmao. Let's see what I can do now that I can actually think and function.
That's great news! If anything changes, even slightly, you should tell your doctor. I hope you can continue to better yourself.
Oh yeah I was very adamant on receiving a consistent and constant doctor this time around. I go through VA Healthcare so I've had more doctors than people I've slept with lol it's both a high number lol. If I can get that and actually have someone examine me, even a sleep study, I think I can get some things "fixed".

Reactions: epic and Zelonis
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Hopefully your brain doesn't get too damaged good luck.

Reactions: Blue LIPS