• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vodolazkiy12

Jun 27, 2021
It's been a very long year. A very long life. I feel like crying, but it just won't come. I'm tired of being cheated on. I'm tired of lies and fake people. I'm tired of waking up everyday to just another groundhog day. These last few weeks I've even stopped drinking because I know what needs done. What should of been done before. I tried earlier this year. Laid on the floor for days puking and going in and out of consciousness before being found. My windows in my bedroom are painted shut due to my landlord painting the back porch. Think ik what room to use. It goes beyond pain and suffering at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, Hurt, LittleJem and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is certainly horrible. I'm sorry you are suffering so much, I understand, it has been a very long year for me as well. I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide and patheticpartner
V

vodolazkiy12

Jun 27, 2021
Life is torture. People are just put here to destroy you. To cause pain. I just wished that someone cared. Actually cared instead of lying. I'm sorry to hear you're suffering as well and I hope it works out for you. I'm still trying to figure out if I should install some weather stripping to the door to keep the smoke in. Thank you. My new goal is to be gone by time the new year rings in. Considering midnight that night. Should be plenty enough time. I want this to be my last attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, Hurt, miserable_existance and 1 other person
MementoMori81

MementoMori81

May 1, 2022
It's been a very long year. A very long life. I feel like crying, but it just won't come. I'm tired of being cheated on. I'm tired of lies and fake people. I'm tired of waking up everyday to just another groundhog day. These last few weeks I've even stopped drinking because I know what needs done. What should of been done before. I tried earlier this year. Laid on the floor for days puking and going in and out of consciousness before being found. My windows in my bedroom are painted shut due to my landlord painting the back porch. Think ik what room to use. It goes beyond pain and suffering at this point.
One of the most frustrating things, and something you touched upon in this comment, is the feeling of needing to cry, but it just refuses to happen. I can definitely relate to that, been there myself many times over the last few years.
There are times where I feel like I could burst into tears, but all that really happens is that I grimace, my whole face tightens and then, nothing. It's actually so frustrating that I now find it funny, instead of bursting into tears, I burst into laughter at the absurdity of it.

Reactions: promapicide and clown_17
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
same, horrible year, lots of people behaving in ways that they should not have. I wish I had an answer. It's horrible. I know there are better people out there, but it's like people sense your vulnerability and become predators. I'm sorry for your suffering

Reactions: promapicide