• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
As no matter what existence itself will always be the true problem rather than the very valid wish to be permanently free from it. It's insulting when pro-lifers insist that suicidal people need "help" as to me wanting to die is all that makes sense, I see suicide as the rational solution to prevent unnecessary suffering in an existence that was always futile and undesirable in the first place.

I'd always prefer the peace of an dreamless and eternal sleep to suffering for decades just to be tormented by very old age just to die anyway, it's insane when people act like there is something wrong with you for wanting to die when existence causes nothing but harm and as well as that there is endless potential for suffering.
I find it disturbing how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer which is why only suicide is rational to me especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing, suicide solves all problems in an existence that was always unnecessary.

For me the only comfort lies in death which is why it's disgusting how delusional pro-lifers insult suicidal people like this, the option of a peaceful suicide needs to be available at all times and it's hellish how suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. All of the so called "help" is just a scam to profit from people's suffering anyway, the view that suicidal people supposedly need "help" will always be delusional, it's a delusion to try and prolong suffering despite it all being meaningless and pointless. I see nothing appealing about being enslaved in this cruel, harmful existence when death could bring me peace from the burden of existing as a human.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Some say that suicide is a selfish action, but stop and think about it, isn't it selfish to want to keep a person alive even thought you know they are suffering ? Wouldn't that be like, torture or something ? Well, i could be wrong but that's my opinion and i'm not willing to change my mind.

I think life is empty and it's depressing to continue living in such a sad and decadent world.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
It's more insulting when they try using guilt trips on us...

The cowards way out

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

Think of the pain you will cause others

And the list goes on

Ahhh, fuck you and your guilt trips.

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
They are condescending asshats most of them. But I do encourage to seek help or therapy if they can to relieve suffering. But I'm not going to dissuade anyone from their point of you, whether it to be to ctb (think about it tho,before you act) or seek treatment, because I haven't been in your shoes.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
It is like that because people are not naturally brainwashed into thinking that we can go whenever we want to. That would be an absolute utopia for me. It's usually easier to talk to a professional about these kinds of things because it's included in their field of work. Too bad most of them will simply put you into some kind of institution due to the fact that their number one priority is saving peoples lives. They will also collect the knowledge on this matter for further evaluations of future patience, but if there will no change in law in psychiatry, things will simply run in circles.
Un
Personally I think it's low key inhumane to find someones lifeless body if you are not a professional who is trained for these kind of situations, but paradoxically the lack of legal assisted suicide is exactly what drives people to attempt in conditions where someone innocent will have to find the body. Unless you organize everything so that the authorities will be informed about a dead body before hand, then there is gonna be a team of people who will get less or not at all traumatized.

It's kinda funny that suicidal people have to find creative ways to come to an end on their own terms. There is million options, but for us it has to be something that feels comfortable enough and causes the least amount of suffering.

Pro-lifers is a breed that can only benefit from the suffering of others I agree with that.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly. I don't want help to be a functioning wage slave so that I suffer through decades and then suffer even more from old age. I need help with reaching death as early as possible as only death can make me be in peace. I hope that you find peace soon and I wish you the best of luck

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Suffering and grinding are interleaved with really short periods of something good

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
You know they could give people an easy way out but instead they don't and get suprised when said person breaks and goes on a killing spree.

Like i have no guarantees in the future given my mental state right now that i won't hurt someone in lunacy.

Aye..

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Exactly. I don't want help to be a functioning wage slave so that I suffer through decades and then suffer even more from old age. I need help with reaching death as early as possible as only death can make me be in peace.
Literally

Last edited: