• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
My life sucks and its all my fault. I have made all the wrong choices in the past and now is all to late.
i can kind of relate. Although there was events and other peoples actions i had no control over i did have control over me and how i reacted.

I hate knowing that im the only one to blame. I wish I had not been that stupid in the past
Would you feel better if there was someone else to blame? i've personally learnt hindsight is a bit of a bitch. i find it quiet hurtful knowing things that could have changed so much, that i didn't know at the time. It's almost like the knowledge it brings is only there to torture, since it's too late to make good use out of it.

If you alone got yourself to a place you dislike wouldn't that also mean you alone can get out of the same place?

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My life sucks and its all my fault. I have made all the wrong choices in the past and now is all to late. I hate knowing that im the only one to blame. I wish I had not been that stupid in the past
I understand your pain. I will be ctb due to poor decisions. And I'm a grown ass woman! I guess it can happen to anyone. I wonder who I pissed off in my previous life.

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
i can kind of relate. Although there was events and other peoples actions i had no control over i did have control over me and how i reacted.

Would you feel better if there was someone else to blame? i've personally learnt hindsight is a bit of a bitch. i find it quiet hurtful knowing things that could have changed so much, that i didn't know at the time. It's almost like the knowledge it brings is only there to torture, since it's too late to make good use out of it.

If you alone got yourself to a place you dislike wouldn't that also mean you alone can get out of the same place?
No its to late. Its not possible to reverse the consequences of my choices. And yes it would have been easier if I could blame someone else.

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
I understand your pain. I will be ctb due to poor decisions. And I'm a grown ass woman! I guess it can happen to anyone. I wonder who I pissed off in my previous life.
Yeah maybe. But I just feel that I should have been knowing better
I know this feeling. It is unpleasant and doesn't get any easier as time passes and the years roll by. It is not much consolation but you are certainly not alone . It happens to a lot of people.
Yep. Therfore im thinking about not letting any more year pass by and go into the darkness

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Hugs. Yes, I definitely relate. I can never undo any of "it". I should have said no, disclosed it to someone. However, instead I always went back for "more". The worst part of it all, I enjoyed "it" and I shouldn't have. šŸ˜”. I FUCKING HATE ME!!!!!!!!