• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I have now received 200 g of SN, I have a test kit, and a ton of Klonopin.
It's sitting there, waiting on me.
Why am I holding on? I still go to work, eat once every other day at least. I don't have to do any of it. Am I a coward? Life offers nothing but confusion and completely unnecessary ache. I am seeing somebody, but it's really just regular sex that drives that.
What am I doing? I'm drifting. I don't want to work, I don't want to eat, I don't want to think. So why don't I take the route I've afforded myself? It's sitting right there in a plastic bag plastered with warning labels.

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
Can you guys catch me up? Ive figured out most of the lingo, but I don't know what SI stands for.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I don't know what SI stands for.
It stands for Survival "Instinct".

Which is not an actual instinct... That's a very bad, erroneous, common sense misconception.

If there were such a thing as survival "instinct" no one would be able to jump from an airplane with a parachute, for instance.

Last edited:
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I often bash myself with my internal monologue of "you useless piece of shit, you can't even kill your self properly".

I spend most of my waking time wishing I was dead, planning how to do it, actively attempting then recovering from failed (oftimes stupid) attempts. And I'm still frickin here even though I don't want to be. I work to keep a roof over my head and little else, an untold number of years of Groundhog Day torture terrifies me, if I had an off switch I'd have pushed the damn button years ago.

Planning suicide is exhausting. Attempting is exhausting and terrifying. Recovering from failed attempts is exhausting. Going about the daily routine faking being somewhat functional whilst living with underlying suicidality is exhausting and feels largely pointless.

Yet statistically many of us are still here doing it. It fucking sucks but you are not alone in the suckage. X

Last edited:
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i totally feel you.

i think its either SI (which most people said), or you didnt make peace with death/life, maybe regrets, or maybe a slight thought of "recovery". this happens to most of us and it isnt a bad nor weird thing. it isnt that you dont want to ctb, maybe its just that u dont feel like its the right time.

i recommend cutting regrets and filling some emptiness, making peace with life and its end, and look a bit into yourself to find possible causes.

• Hugs
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
It's difficult not because we have lingering hopes. That certainly can be a factor, but it's not the only — nor the most crucial — one.

In my opinion the hardest thing to do is to let go of absolutely EVERYTHING and finally breaking life's inherent inertia.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You're not a coward. It's just SI. Overcoming SI is incredibly difficult.

• Hugs
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
SI means survival instinct on here.
Other places it means "suicidal intent" which is the opposite, so a bit confusing

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
The irony of it all is that we're all in this suicide forum just "hanging" in here...

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
I have now received 200 g of SN, I have a test kit, and a ton of Klonopin.
It's sitting there, waiting on me.
Why am I holding on? I still go to work, eat once every other day at least. I don't have to do any of it. Am I a coward? Life offers nothing but confusion and completely unnecessary ache. I am seeing somebody, but it's really just regular sex that drives that.
What am I doing? I'm drifting. I don't want to work, I don't want to eat, I don't want to think. So why don't I take the route I've afforded myself? It's sitting right there in a plastic bag plastered with warning labels.
I also have my SN, antiemetic and anti-anxiety med. I am afraid that it wont work or that my SI will kick in. I know that another failed suicide attempt will be hell to live through and I don't have any backups right now. I sometimes think the fear of failing is what holds us back. If there was a button in front of me that I could press and guarantee my own death, even with pain, I would press it. It is the unknown that is scary.